Snowboard & Ski Goggles
Learn More About Snowboard & Ski Goggles
Choosing The Right Ski Goggles & Snowboarding Goggles
Browse all ski goggles to find the right pair for your next trip down the slopes.
Most snow and ski goggles are made from materials that include polycarbonate, plastic and soft hypoallergenic foam to provide athletes with ultimate comfort and eye protection on the slopes.
Winter goggles make your time on the slopes more enjoyable with features like:
- Abrasion-resistant and anti-fogging lenses
- Mirrored lens for extra bright conditions
- Cylindrical and spherical goggle design with adjustable straps to conform to your face shape and size
- Provide excellent color definition and contrast
Make sure you have everything you need the next time you hit the slopes. Check out the complete collection of ski and snowboard gear at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
How to Choose Ski & Snowboard Goggles
Snowboard goggles and ski goggles provide riders and skiers with eye protection from the elements such as bright sunlight, blowing snow and more. The best snowboard goggles should provide a comfortable fit with the right amount of tint for the weather conditions. While finding a stylish pair of goggles you want to wear is important, there are other buying considerations we recommend.
What type of conditions will you most likely be riding in?
- Sunny: Try on a pair of bright sun goggles with UV protection or mirrored goggles
- Evening: A pair of flat to night goggles or non-mirrored goggles may be the best goggles for you
- All Weather: All-weather goggles are suitable for a variety of conditions
If you wear eyeglasses, OTG (over the glasses) goggles may be the best ski goggles for you.
While the design may draw you to a particular pair of goggles, keep added features in mind like pivoting hinges, full-perimeter channel venting and dual-layer foam to ensure a snug fit and crisp vision.
While you can get a decent pair of inexpensive ski goggles that will perform just fine for the time being, consider a pair with added features like articulating outriggers, polycarbonate lenses, interchangeable lenses and more.
Goggles with a pivoting hinge are particularly handy for riding with a snow helmet. Safety is extremely important on the mountain, so winter accessories like ski goggles and helmets are designed to help to protect you and others from serious injury.