Forever capture life's most striking moments with sports cameras from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Browse a selection of professional-quality cameras from leaders in the industry, including Sony®, Wildgame Innovations®, Vexilar® and many more.
Imagine being able to capture endless landscapes, animals and people. Snap shots while skydiving, discreetly scout wildlife or monitor fish underwater. With so many cameras to choose from, an outdoor enthusiast can find the type of camera to fit his or her needs. DICK'S Sporting Goods' inventory includes:
- Action cameras
- Trail cameras
- Underwater fishing cameras
Novices and pros can also find camera accessories for storing or enhancing their camera’s capabilities.
With so many options to choose from, here are tips to keep in mind when selecting sports cameras:
- Action cameras come in many sizes and shapes, depending on how they'll be used. For extreme sports, choose a model that is waterproof, lightweight and can withstand the tough environment it’ll be exposed to. They can be used for anything from mountain biking to jet skiing and skydiving.
- A trail camera is a must-have tool for any avid hunter who looks to monitor and scout game. Some features to take into consideration include: trigger speed, battery life, infrared emitters and picture quality.
- Anglers rely on their underwater fishing cameras’ digital depth, temperature and directional sensor positioning to show what's occurring underwater.
Consider purchasing accessories to broaden the capabilities of many cameras and to make the experience more user-friendly.
- Extension arm tripods can be positioned in various ways and function as camera grips, extension arms and tripods.
- Video lights conveniently illuminate even the darkest landscapes. Search for ones with multiple adjustable modes to customize the level of brightness.
- Head, wrist, shoulder and bike mount kits capture the action as it happens.
- Wireless motion detector sensors alert hunters and those trying to photograph wildlife when animals are in their area.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries keep cameras fully charged and ready to go.
- Security boxes keep trail cameras safely locked to thwart thieves.