Learn More About Cycling Apparel & Gear
Cycling Apparel & Gear For The Road Or Trail
High-performance cycling clothing keeps you comfortable in the saddle.
When you’re logging miles, you need cycling clothing that offers comfort, stretch and all-weather protection. Performance fabrics and utility designs ensure you’re always ready to go the distance. Brows cycling apparel including:
Outfit yourself in streamlined jerseys and lightweight jackets that shield against wind and chill. Experience second-skin fit with cycling shorts, tights and pants designed for both men and women, designed to reduce drag and promote aerodynamics. Off-road riders enjoy the trail in more relaxed-fitting apparel built for durability and abrasion resistance.
Get a better grip cycling gloves designed for an ergonomic fit. Shop men and women's cycling shoes, specially designed with a low-profile design and breathable feel, so you pedal easy. Pick up the gear you love from the brands you trust like Nishiki®, Pearl Izumi® and Canari®.
Use these tips to find the right cycling clothing for your type of journey.
- For the streamlined feel cyclists crave, look for friction-free fabrications that eliminate chafing and irritation as you move. Performance fabrics that increase air flow and wick away perspiration for the freshest, driest-feeling ride.
- Zippered shirts and jackets allow you to customize your level of warmth. Layer for unpredictable weather with tank tops and zip-up jackets and gain protection from Mother Nature in biking apparel designed with a weather-resistant finish. When temperatures drop, look to cold weather gear, like leg and arm warmers.
- Never let your hand slip from the bars again with cycling gloves designed for a flexible, comfortable fit. Choose gloves designed with details like gel palm pads, extra knuckle protection and mesh or perforated paneling that increases air circulation, so you're never tempted to take them off as you ride. For maximum hand mobility, choose fingerless cycling gloves.
- Road cyclists need to stay visible, so pick up cycling clothing designed with reflective elements in the fabrication.
- Whether you're on taking on mountain trails or cruising on city streets, look for biking apparel designed with UV ray-blocking fabrication for extra coverage from the sun's harmful rays.