Shock Doctor & Battle Lip Guards
Protection. Performance. Attitude. Give Your Game Some Bite.SHOP NOW arrow_forward
Gridiron Guide: How to Buy the Right Football Cleats
Buying new football cleats means football season is right around the corner. Choose the best pair with these three important tips.
The Pro Tips Football Equipment Checklist
Get ready for your season with this complete football equipment checklist, designed for both youth and high school players.
Football 101: Football Positions & Their Roles
There are many football positions who have obvious roles, like the quarterback. But when it comes to telling the difference between the fullback and running back, it may not be as easy.
Proper Hydration for Football Practice & Games
It’s next to impossible to play your best without properly fueling your body before, during and after practice and games. Check out a few other keys to staying hydrated.
Football Training: Perfecting Your 40-Yard Dash Form
Learn and practice the proper technique to help shave seconds off your time.
Davante Adams on Planning Your Line Releases
Keep your defender on their toes by matching your releases to the coverage in front of you. Learn how to create separation at the line with these tips from pro wide receiver Davante Adams.
Football Training Aids: Ways to Use Resistance Trainers
Adding this training gear to practice can help boost a player’s speed and movement on the gridiron this football season.
Learn More About Football Gear, Equipment & Accessories
Find the Right Football Equipment, Gear & Apparel for Game Day
Get all the football gear you need to dominate the gridiron at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Suit up from head to toe with football practice jerseys, football pants, football girdles, football cleats and much more. You can take on big hits with confidence in the latest football pads and protective gear, including shoulder pads, integrated apparel and helmets.
Get ready for your season with football field equipment and football training gear, designed to help you develop key skills.
From the right pair of football socks to your trusted helmet, find the essentials you need from some of the top brands in football, including:
If you find a lower price on football equipment somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
New to football? Use the Pro Tips Football Equipment Checklist to make sure you’re ready for the field.
Football Gear Buying Tips
DICK’S Sporting Goods has all the football equipment you need for the season. Use these tips to find the football gear that’s right for you:
- Get the game going in your backyard with official-size footballs and flag football flags and equipment. These items are perfect for a casual pick-up game.
- Referees can suit up for the game in black and white V-neck jerseys. Coaches can ensure games and practices run effectively with football coaching accessories.
- Football jerseys and pants should always allow for natural movement. Integrated apparel includes built-in padding for an extra layer of shock absorption on the field.
- Football pads and protective gear should offer protection without unnecessary bulk. The latest football protective gear is engineered for performance, with high-quality materials and designs to help maximize your game.
- Football cleats are among your most important tools on the field. Choose from a variety of cleat types and technologies for the pair that’s right for your game and playing style.
- Upgrade your arsenal with football player accessories, including eye black, spats, hand warmers and more.