The Pro Tips Tailgating Checklist
Excitement isn’t confined to the action that takes place in a stadium. Spice up your tailgating setup and enjoy the event in style with these game day essentials.
What to Look for in a Canopy Tent
Adding a shade-casting canopy to your next tailgate or backyard BBQ could give your space a boost. Discover the features to consider for an elevated outdoor experience.
How to Choose Folding and Portable Chairs
On the sidelines, at the campground or at the beach, you want somewhere to sit. We’re breaking down everything you need know to help you choose the perfect chair.
How to Play Bounce Back
Learn how to play an outdoor game that’s sure to put some extra bounce in your next get-together.
How to Buy Tailgate Grills
Grilling and tailgates go together like peanut butter and jelly. Learn what factors to consider when choosing one so you can be a grill master on game day.
What to Look for in a Cooler
There’s more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
Learn More About Backyard Living Equipment
Backyard Living Equipment for Your Next Get-Together
Kick back in your free time with outdoor equipment from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
This collection of folding chairs, fire pits and grill accessories makes it easy to spend a leisurely afternoon in the backyard with friends and family. Keep your food and beverages handy with a variety of portable tables and coolers from big brands, including popular picks like YETI® cups, coolers and tumblers.
Have an outdoor adventure in your backyard and pick the perfect tent.
Make the most of the great outdoors with lounge-ready hammocks and insect repellent to keep the bugs at bay. Your kids will love playing on trampolines and jungle gyms while you’re relaxing nearby. Browse outdoor playsets that feature modules with swing sets, monkey bars and more.
Spending a day on the water? Shop the best selection of Fishing Lures, including hard baits, soft baits, rigs and more!
Get All the Backyard Gear You Need for a Day of Fun
From sitting and swinging to cooking and conveniently carting your gear, you’ll find everything you need for backyard living at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Don’t overlook these essentials:
- Folding Chairs: Whether you need extra seating for an outdoor party or are heading to an outdoor concert, it’s never a bad idea to have at least a few camping chairs on hand. Looking for extra comfort? Invest in a zero gravity chair or canopy chair.
- Portable & Folding Tables: Be ready for backyard picnics with an easy-to-clean folding table or cook station. You can even take your card games outside with round folding tables that feature cup holders for your drinks.
- Canopies, Screen Rooms & Pop-Up Tents: Stay covered and out of the sun with instant canopies and umbrellas that are easy to set up. Screen houses help keep you and your food protected on especially buggy days and nights.
- Outdoor Grilling & Cooking: Take a break from the kitchen and make a meal outdoors with camping stoves, pie irons and more. For those who love the thrill of the grill, there’s a range of gas, charcoal and portable outdoor grills to help you prep the perfect burger. If you prefer to fry, check out turkey fryers and accessories that are perfect for a holiday feast or summer fish fry.
- Folding & Collapsible Wagons: From gardening and yard maintenance to block parties and outdoor festivals, you’ll be glad you have a collapsible wagon. These foldable wagons are easy to store and offer an ultra-convenient way to haul your gear.
- Insect Repellant: Some people may consider this the most important item on the backyard-living checklist. Choose from a variety of insect repellants and itch erasers for you, plus clothing insect repellant, torch fuel and other great bug-blocking products.