Learn More About Paintball Equipment
Battlefield-Ready Paintball Markers & Gear
Stock up your arsenal now:
- Paintball Markers
- Tanks, Parts & Accessories
- Paintball Gear & Apparel
Take to the playing field with confidence. Choose markers designed for reliable, accurate and hassle-free use on the battlefield. And the right paintball protective gear blends a lightweight feel with absolute protection.
Find the equipment you need from paintball brands, including TIPPMAN®, Spyder Paintball®, US Army® and many more.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a skilled tournament player, look for a marker that suits your position:
Front Players: Speed, weight and size are critical. If you don't want to mount your air supply on your marker, you can purchase a remote air hose to decrease weight and to increase your mobility. When you do shoot, accuracy is a must, so find a marker that allows you to mount the air supply bottle so it can be used as a stock.
Cover Players: You'll be shooting lots of rounds so choose a large air supply bottle remote system. You will want system that allows you to load and unload the bottle quickly.
Buy a large air supply bottle and mount it on the gun. Pressure, or propulsion, systems give your marker the air it needs to propel a paintball. All tanks are shipped unfilled because of shipping restrictions. Two styles are offered:
- The most common pressure system
- The tank size determines the rounds that you will be able to shoot
- The main drawback is that carbon dioxide can be either a liquid, gas or both, depending on temperatures, especially when they dip below 50F. This causes fluctuations in velocities and therefore in shooting accuracy.
High-pressure air (HPA) and nitrogen systems:
- These always operate as a gas so your marker doesn't fall prey to changing velocities
- This then further ensures accuracy. If you are serious about the sport, consider this option
- Some fields, though, may not be able to fill your system so check before buying
Protective equipment isn’t optional for your paintball game—it’s an essential part of your game’s arsenal:
- Vest: Provides protection in the critically sensitive areas, including your kidneys, heart and back
- Pads: Elbow, knee and shin pads preserve those areas that get roughed up when you're sliding, crawling, falling, or getting hit in sensitive areas
- Eye protection: Paintball goggles are a requirement for your game.
- Paintball goggles are designed to withstand the impact of a paintball, and give you front, top, and side protection.