How to Buy the Right Softball Cleats
Find out exactly what features to look for when choosing a pair of softball cleats.
How to Buy Running Shoes
You need a running shoe that matches the unique mechanics of your gait cycle — offering a precise balance of support, stabilization and cushion. Use this guide to find the shoe that’s right for your run.
Running at Night: Staying Visible
It’s important that you’re detectable to cars and other runners when going on a nighttime run. Before your next jog at sundown, learn more about running reflective options.
Learn More About Women's Shoes
Top Footwear Trends & New Shoe Releases
Coming Soon! Shop our adidas NMD colection.
Step up your style with the hottest new footwear releases at DICK’S Sporting Goods. Lace up these top shoe trends for women today:
- Nike® Roshe One: Zen-inspired Roshes feature a minimalist design, deliver incredible comfort and can be worn with or without socks. This shoe’s simplistic style and lightweight cushioning make it a must-have for every day.
- Nike Juvenate: Perfect for your next adventure, the Juvenate is designed to fold up for easy travel and packing. This on-the-go shoe features honeycomb-shaped foam pads throughout the upper for extra comfort, breathable mesh to keep you cool and a low-cut style for superior mobility.
- Converse® Chuck Taylor All Star: Classic Chuck Taylors are a style staple. Iconic Chucks feature durable uppers and a signature rubber toe box, delivering casual comfort throughout your day. A variety of styles and colors means a more personalized look wherever you go.
- PUMA® Fierce: From high-intensity workouts to a night on the town, the PUMA Fierce is available in training shoe and casual sneaker styles, with embellished accents that are sure to make you stand out wherever your day takes you. Its mid-height bootie design offers support without restricting your range of motion, and the flexible rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- adidas® Superstar: Get the signature look of adidas Originals and show off this timeless 3-stripe style. A herringbone-patterned outsole offers superior traction, while the rubber shell toe provides extra protection. The heel collar is lightly padded for comfort.
Looking for more of the latest footwear launches? DICK’S Sporting Goods gets more shoes in stock every month. Check the Shoe Release Calendar for the newest styles.
Find Women's Shoes for Any Sport
Your shoes take you everywhere—from the locker room to the yoga studio and the track to the deep woods. No matter what your sport is, the right women's footwear can help amplify your performance.
Choose from our collection of best women's running shoes that help you find your perfect pace. Match your gait with women's neutral, stability and motion-control shoes. Find women's basketball shoes built for the precise level of ankle support you need on the court. From cross-training to trail running, go for sport-specific shoes engineered for your game.
Keep active as the seasons change. Winter boots for women provide thermal warmth and weather protection when you need it most. Stay stylish in women's casual boots or enjoy the great outdoors in hiking shoes. Dominate the pitch in women's soccer cleats designed for grass and turf play. Ensure that your shoes are designed with a low-profile midsole contoured to support your foot. A durable, rubber outsole should provide the right blend of traction and shock absorption.
Perfect your asanas in yoga and studio footwear and take a shot out of the bunker in polished women's golf cleats. Shop top brands for women's shoes you'll love, like Nike® Free shoes and other Nike women's shoes, Under Armour® shoes for women, SOREL® boots, UGGs® and Brooks®.