Women's Plus Sizes
Learn More About Plus Size Workout Clothes & Activewear
Rock Your Look with the Women’s Plus Size Collection
Find your most flattering fit with a variety of plus size clothing from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Women’s plus size workout clothes feature a range of bold hues, fresh prints and cuts made to compliment curves. Train in style with plus size workout shirts and plus size pants designed for a comfortable fit and lightweight feel.
Whether you’re in the gym or on the field, finding the right support is a game changer. Get the support you need when breaking a sweat with plus size sports bras that go up to 5X and G, with band sizes ranging from 32 to 46. Medium- and high-support bras provide maximum support.
Shop all women’s plus size clothes, including:
- Women’s Plus Size Shirts & Tops
- Women’s Plus Size Shorts
- Women’s Plus Size Pants
- Plus Size Sports Bras
- Women’s Plus Size Hoodies & Sweatshirts
- Women’s Plus Size Jackets & Outerwear
- Women’s Plus Size Swimwear
Look for women’s plus size acitvewear that features performance-supporting fabric technologies. Plus size apparel designed with flatlock seams helps prevent uncomfortable rubbing and chafing as you move, while four-way stretch construction lets you bend and flex with complete freedom. Moisture-wicking technology in your clothing works to pull perspiration from your skin to help you stay cool when the pressure is on.
If you find a lower price on plus size clothes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Top Brands with Extended Sizes for Women
Get the latest trends from the most popular brands at DICK’S. Don’t miss the hottest new looks from these featured collections:
- CALIA™ by Carrie Underwood Plus Size Clothes
- Plus Size CALIA Pants
- Plus Size CALIA Shirts
- Women’s Nike® Plus Size Clothes
- Reebok® Women’s Plus Size Workout Clothes
Women’s plus sizes are also available from other great brands, including adidas®, Under Armour® and Columbia®.
Plus Size Apparel Sizing
Use these general tips when figuring out sizing for plus size clothing:
- Bust: Place your arms at your sides and measure around the fullest part of your chest, going across your shoulder blades and under your arms.
- Band: When buying a bra, you often need to know your band size. Wrap the measuring tape snugly around your rib cage, right underneath your bust. The tape measure should be level the entire way around your body. Round to the nearest even number. For more information, see the Pro Tips Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide.
- Waist: Take measuring tape and wrap it around your waist so it intersects at your navel. The tape should be flat and slightly loose.
- Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips. The tape measure should be level the entire way around your body for the most accurate measurement.
- Inseam: Stand up straight and place the tape measure high in your crotch. Straighten the tape so it goes down the inside of the leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Sizing varies by brand and product. Make sure you check size charts on individual product pages for the most accurate fit.