adidas Soccer Cleats
$121.97 - $143.97
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About adidas Soccer Cleats & Shoes
Take to the Pitch in adidas® Soccer Cleats
Pick up a pair of game-changing adidas soccer cleats at DICK'S Sporting Goods. Get ready to take on the competition with the latest adidas Predator cleats collection that feature Demonskin technology for maximum ball control on the field.
Shop these adidas soccer cleat collections and packs:
- adidas Superspectral Cleats
- adidas X Ghosted Cleats
- adidas Superlative Cleats
- adidas Nemeziz Cleats
- adidas Superstealth Cleats
adidas soccer cleats are engineered with a lockdown fit and air-light feel for control and quick movements during play. Start your season right and pick up a new pair of adidas soccer shoes, including adidas men's soccer cleats and styles for women and youth players.
adidas soccer shoes are crafted for the game, designed with a variety of innovative technical features to bolster your performance. Lightweight blended uppers deliver perfect touch and control. Premolded sock liners provide maximum cushioning and support, while rear-foot mesh layering delivers needed protection during your most grueling games.
Shop a variety of cleats for your game, including Lionel Messi's signature collection, Messi cleats.
Find the Right adidas Soccer Cleats for Your Game
Show your competition you've come to play with adidas soccer cleats and shoes—available in a variety of dynamic hues and designs.
Your adidas shoe construction should enhance aerodynamics, traction and ball touch on the pitch. Think about your playing surface before you make your purchase:
- If you play on firm ground, look for shoes with non-detachable rubber or hard plastic cleats to support control and footing on quick cuts.
- Athletes who play on wet, muddy natural surfaces should look for soft-ground cleats, which feature both plastic and removable metal studs. These studs are typically longer for extra traction, plus there's more space in between cleats to avoid mud clumping.
In general, soccer shoes are designed for a narrower fit than street and running shoes. This narrow fit helps provide a better ball feel and better control on the pitch.
You should also think about the material of your soccer cleats:
- Leather soccer cleats will stretch and mold to your feet after you wear them, delivering a custom-like fit that helps improve touch.
- Synthetic soccer shoes often deliver superior breathability. Unlike leather soccer shoes, they do not require a break-in period.
Indoor soccer shoes resemble regular sneakers but with a specialized traction pattern. Turf players should seek adidas soccer shoes with short rubber studs that cover a large area of the outsole, allowing for quick maneuvering and traction on artificial grass.
If you find a lower price on adidas soccer cleats somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.