$9.97 - $18.00
$12.97 - $22.00
$10.97 - $20.00
$7.97 - $25.00
$20.00 - $22.00
$9.97 - $18.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Athletic Socks
How To Find The Right Pair Of Socks
It's the details that make the difference in your performance. So choose athletic and casual socks designed to enhance the comfort and fit of your shoe.
What are athletic socks?
Features like an anatomic right and left fit and a contoured EVA footbed provide the most comfortable, ergonomically correct fit for your foot. Many athletic socks are designed with moisture-wicking performance fibers, which work to lift moisture from your skin to keep your feet dry feeling. Choose socks with details like a seamless toe area and a light Achilles tab to keep your sock in place and prevent rubbing and chafing.
Find the socks you're looking for: Top-rated Nike® Elite socks, baseball socks or lightweight running socks. Athletes need high-performance socks crafted for their game, so suit up with sport-specific football socks, soccer socks, lacrosse socks and much more.
- A cotton blend sock (60 percent or less cotton content) offers the soft, comfortable feel of cotton with athletic performance.
- These sock are usually blended with nylon, acrylic or rayon. These supplemental materials enhance breathability, maintain loft, and/or reduce friction
- This lightweight moisture transport material uses a four-channel fiber engineered to move moisture and speed evaporation of perspiration
- Spandex helps a fabric stretch more to accommodate the different shapes of different wearers.
- It not only provides enhanced stretching capability, but provides comfort as well.
- A man made synthetic fiber, acrylic combines softness with lightweight, quick-drying properties.
- Durable and versatile, acrylic is the main fiber used many of the most popular sock brands.
- The original natural fiber, wool offers great wicking action while retaining its cushioning properties.
- Wool also holds its shape better than other materials.
- Today, many manufacturers use merino wool, a fine grade wool that offers a softer, non-itchy feel against the skin.
- As we get older the pads on the bottom of our feet deteriorate resulting in a reduction in overall cushioning.
- A dense weave sock will offer better cushioning to compensate for physical deficiencies.
For your best performance, consider compression socks. Compression technology works to support your foot muscles and reduce fatigue post-training. Compression socks deliver a second-skin, custom-like fit in your shoe.
For extra style, tuck a pair of low-cut or no-show socks into your street shoes for a barely-there look and better fit. Durable work socks, hiking socks and hunting socks designed to enhance the fit of your boot and keep your feet fresh feeling throughout the day.
- Low Cut Athletic Socks
- Youth Outdoor & Winter Socks
- Casual Socks
- Mini Crew Athletic Socks
- Crew Outdoor & Winter Socks
- Crew Athletic Socks
- Knee High Athletic Socks
- Knee High Compression Socks
- Tennis & Racquet Socks
- Adult Athletic Socks
- Men's Outdoor & Winter Socks
- Youth Athletic Socks
- Girls' Outdoor & Winter Socks
- Sports Accessories Socks
- No Show Athletic Socks
- Cycling Socks
- Ski & Snow Socks
- Knee High Outdoor & Winter Socks
- Girls' Athletic Socks
- Exercise & Fitness Socks