In-Ground Basketball Hoops
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About In-Ground Basketball Hoops
Set Up Your At-Home Court With In-Ground Basketball Hoops
Bring the game home with an in-ground basketball hoop from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Benefits of In-Ground Basketball Hoops
- Ideal for extended use and permanent or long-term install
- Great option for families who plan to use the system for multiple years
- Adjustable height settings for players of different skill levels and sizes
- Stable and durable
- Designed to accommodate more intense gameplay
It's easier than ever to enjoy a game of hoops at home. Secured to the ground with cement, an in-ground basketball hoop system is more stable than a portable hoop, though it does require additional installation work. In-ground basketball hoops can also stand up to more aggressive gameplay compared to portable styles.
Adjustability is a prime feature on in-ground basketball hoop systems. A pole with adjustable features can be sized to accommodate different players and skill levels. Most adjustments range between 7.5 feet and 10 feet. Look for a system that allows you to make adjustments easily and without tools. Many of the latest in-ground basketball systems can be adjusted by hand or with the push of a broomstick.
Get quality you can rely on from some of the best brands in the game, including Spalding®, Lifetime®, Goaliath® and Goalrilla®. If you find a lower price on an in-ground basketball hoop somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in an In-Ground Basketball Hoop
Install an in-ground basketball system in your driveway for a permanent at-home court for the whole family. Choose a sturdy, weather-resistant system that supports your game, year after year.
Consider the following details before purchasing your in-ground basketball system.
- For customization, look for height adjustment features on your system, so you can get little ones in on the game and adjust the system as they grow. In-ground basketball systems range in height from 44 inches to 72 inches.
- Sturdy, anchor bolt mounting systems allow for easy leveling during installation of your hoop. For the option of portability, dig and insert a ground sleeve into a hole and insert the pole.
- Basketball backboards are constructed of durable acrylic, glass or polycarbonate plastic materials. A tempered glass or plastic backboard with a powder-coated finish provides long-lasting protection from moisture, heat and cold temperatures, as well as excellent rebounding during play. Choose a shatter-proof backboard for peace of mind during your most intense at-home games and look for fade-resistant graphics.
- For an authentic look and additional protection, choose a pole that comes with stadium-style pole padding and a hinging base plate. If your in-ground hoop doesn't come with padding, consider buying basketball hoop pads.
- An all-weather, removable net is your best bet for long-term use.
- Consider the material of the rim. A steel rim can usually handle more aggressive play. If you need a replacement rim for your hoop, shop all basketball rims.
Keep the game going indoors or at the office with mini basketball hoops from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- Portable Basketball Hoops
- Wall-Mounted Acrylic Basketball Hoops
- Spalding Portable Basketball Hoops
- Wall-Mounted Basketball Backboards & Hoops
- Spalding Acrylic Basketball Hoops
- Best Portable Basketball Hoops
- Acrylic Basketball Hoops
- Spalding Inground Basketball Hoops
- Best Basketball Hoops
- Mounted Basketball Hoops
- Cemented Basketball Hoops
- Glass Basketball Hoops
- Portable Polycarbonate Basketball Hoops