Callaway Rogue Irons
Learn More About Callaway Rogue Collection Irons
Hit The Course With The Best Gear: Callaway Rogue Irons
Rogue irons carry on the tradition of Callaway’s 360 Face Cup—the shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. But now, Face Cup combines with VFT technology, which promotes maximum speed and distance. Go with Rogue Standard irons for easy-to-hit accuracy, Rogue Pro for increased workability and trajectory control, and Rogue X for easy launch and long carry.
Callaway Rogue Irons
Go the distance with Callaway Rogue irons. A substantially sized head with medium topline, medium sole width and progressive offset maximizes performance. 360 Face Cup Technology combines with VFT to dramatically expand the sweet spot for explosive distance.
- Long & accurate
- Versatile with great sound & feel
- Substantially-sized head with medium topline
- Medium sole-width and progressive offset
Callaway Rogue Pro Irons
Reach unprecedented performance levels with Callaway Rogue Pro Irons. Designed to provide the increased workability, trajectory control and impact feedback serious players demand.
- Callaway’s best combination of distance, accuracy and playability
- Footprint and overall club head profile caters to the preferences of more skilled players
- Elastic-Urethane Microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed
- Compact head and thin topline
- Thin sole and shallow cavity with minimal offset for confidence at address
Geared to max out performance, Callaway Rogue X Irons unleash a total distance overhaul.A Urethane Microsphere layer between the face and body dampens vibration to improve sound and feel. Intricately positioned Tungsten weights optimize launch and control at each loft.
- Lighter in weight and longer in length
- Wide sole pulls the CG low and deep for easy, high launch and long carry
- Tungsten Weighting allows for extraordinarily precise CG positioning for optimum launch and control at each individual loft
- Lower kick point allows the club head to release through impact for higher launch
- Produces higher trajectory and more spin to create longer distance and tighter dispersion