$19.99 - $29.99
$59.99 - $119.99
Find what you are looking for?
Camping Beds for a Peaceful Sleep
Get a good night's sleep in the great outdoors with comfortable, convenient camping beds from DICK'S Sporting Goods. A quality camping bed can help you wake up refreshed and ready for the day's adventures.
Choose from air beds, self-inflating beds, cots, truck and SUV mattresses and other camping beds, all constructed of rugged materials that can handle rough surfaces and repeated packing and unpacking.
Complete your camping bed kit with a high-capacity air pump, available in battery operated and 110/120V designs. For even greater convenience, you can select an elevated cot platform with a built-in side table to keep essential items close at hand.
Camping beds can made a tremendous difference in the quality of your sleep. To choose the camping bed that's right for you, take the following factors into consideration:
- Bed height: inflatable camping beds are available in standard and double-height styles. Higher beds are generally easier to get in and out of, but require more inflation time and are bulkier and heavier to transport when not in use.
- Mattress size: like traditional mattresses, camping beds can be purchased in multiple sizes, including standard twin and queen sizes. Some camping beds are intended for use under sleeping bags and feature narrower measurements.
- When you're not at the campground, air mattresses are perfect for accommodating overnight guests.
- Self-inflating mattresses are an excellent option for campers who frequently move from one campsite to the next and want to minimize the time spent setting up and taking down their beds. A self-inflating mattress features a specially-designed interior which draws air into the bed when a valve is opened, eliminating the need for an air pump or manual inflation. Self-inflating camping beds are generally thinner and narrower than other camping beds, making them easier to carry on extended backpacking trips.
- Some camping beds feature built-in air pumps, while others require an external inflation source. Be sure that you understand what your bed includes, and bring along an air pump if necessary.