See Price In Cart
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Cycling Shoes & Bike Shoes
Ready for the Saddle: Cycling Shoes & Bike Shoes
State-of-the-art cycling shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods can help you train more effectively.
Shop a variety of high-quality cycling shoes for different riding styles and conditions. Pure road riders can choose from road cycling shoes from Shimano® and other leading brands. Mountain bike enthusiasts can find the latest trail cycling shoes, while triathletes and cycling class participants can get bike shoes designed for their specific activities.
While you're picking out your new pair of cycling shoes, make sure you're ready for every ride with high-performance cycling accessories, such as moisture-wicking socks, lace locks and shoe covers.
Keep your bike in excellent condition with DICK'S in-store bike services, including bike maintenance, tune-ups, repairs and installations.
If you find a lower price on cycling shoes somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Learn More About Cycling Shoes
Your cycling style should be a primary consideration when you're shopping for bike shoes. Here are a few general guidelines to help you make the right choice for your training:
- Road cyclists typically prefer dedicated road cycling shoes, which feature rigid outsoles for maximum power transfer from foot to pedal. If you expect to stay on the pavement with little need to walk during your training, a road cycling shoe is a good option.
- Trail riders often like to wear cycling shoes with a slightly more flexible sole, which provides better comfort and traction when it becomes necessary to walk your bike up or down otherwise unpassable terrain.
- An all-purpose shoe is a good choice if you like to mix up your training between road sessions, trail rides, and spin classes.
If you'll be riding on muddy trails, look for a shoe with strap closures rather than laces, as they are easier to keep clean. Easy on-and-off strapped shoes are also a good choice for triathlon training and competition.
If you are considering a pair of cycling shoes that attach to bike pedals, make sure the shoes and pedals are cleat compatible.
- Best Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Women's Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Men's Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Men's Cycling Shoes
- Men's Louis Garneau Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Best Indoor Fitness, Training & Running Shoes
- White Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- All Women's Cycling Clothing
- All Men's Cycling Clothing
- Women's Cycling Shoes
- Women's Louis Garneau Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Women's Triathlon Clothing
- Louis Garneau Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Giro Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes
- Men's Giro Bike Shoes & Indoor Cycling Shoes