Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About DeMarini Bats for Baseball & Softball
Power, Performance & Control: DeMarini® Bats
Step up to the plate with the latest DeMarini bat from DICK'S Sporting Goods including the 2022 Demarini The Goods BBCOR Bat.
DeMarini baseball bats are crafted for high-quality performance with every swing. If you're playing fastpitch, check out DeMarini softball bats built with specialized materials and tech.
Get the fit and feel that's right for your game. DeMarini baseball bats come in a variety of lengths, ranging from 27 to 34 inches. Choose the drop, bat diameter and grip material that matches your league and playing style. Most DeMarini bats feature innovative composite materials, though metal alloy, hybrid and other materials are available.
Shop top DeMarini bats and other popular collections, including:
- DeMarini CF Bats
- DeMarini Softball Bats
- DeMarini Youth Baseball Bats
- DeMarini Batting Gloves
- DeMarini Batting Helmets
- DeMarini Bags
- DeMarini Gear & Equipment
IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your new DeMarini bat.
If you find a lower price on a DeMarini bat somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in DeMarini Bats
When choosing your DeMarini baseball bat or softball bat, consider your strength, hitting style and league requirements. Larger players tend to use heavier bats, so they can take advantage of the added swinging power. Smaller and younger players opt for lighter bats for increased swing speed. Think about the following details:
- The bat drop is determined by subtracting the weight of the bat from its length. This figure is denoted with the bat's minus number, -3 or -5 for example. Wood baseball bats and softball bats are not identified with a drop.
- The bat's barrel size is simply the diameter of the bat. Generally, the longer your bat, the larger your sweet spot, which is the area on the bat that makes substantial contact. Many players prefer a bat with a smaller diameter. This lightens the weight to increase your swing speed.
- The grip is the handle's cover. Most covers are made of a texturized material to improve grip. Rubber grips absorb more shock, while leather or synthetic leather grips deliver a "strengthened" feel for a confident grip. Some bats are available with specialized grips to minimize vibration.