Folding & Pocket Knives
$59.99 - $79.99
Learn More About Folding Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
Utility-Ready: Folding Knives & Pocket Knives
Get the job done with ultra-rugged folding knives from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Perfect for your pocket or toolkit, folding knives are essential for any outdoor adventure. Hunters, anglers, hikers and campers benefit from the simple utility of these knives.
Crafted with a razor-sharp stainless steel blade, your folding knife opens effortlessly for use. Sturdy molded grips ensure your knife is efficient and easy to use. When the job is done, it folds smoothly for compact fit.
Many pocket knives at DICK'S Sporting Goods are constructed with a stainless steel blade. Stainless steel blades are simple to sharpen and retain their edge even after consistent use. This material is highly resistant to corrosion, but tends to rust when exposed to moisture.
Shop for a folding pocket knife or pocket knife set from popular brands including Smith & Wesson®, SOG Specialty Knives® and more.
For more, browse all top-rated hunting gear from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Ease of use is critical for your folding knife or pocket knife. These tools consistent of several basic components:
- The knife handle is used to grip and maneuver with the knife. Many of knives are outfitted with a rubber or molded plastic handle. These materials should provide adequate grip and comfort. Manufacturers produce knives to be ergonomic, so they fit more comfortably into your hand.
- The knife bolster is the portion of the knife blade that extends downward into the handle. This is used to balance the knife.
- The knife blade is the most basic part of the knife. These are made from a variety of materials. A point at the end of the blade is used to pierce objects. For additional cutting power, try a recurve knife blade.
Pocket knives always feature a mechanism that opens and locks it when not in use. A "slip joint" is the most common device. Automatic knives feature a button lock that can be pushed to engage the blade.
Knife handles come in a variety of materials, including plastics, rubber and aluminum. Rubber handles cushion the hand during use and promote grip and traction on the handle—great for steadying your hand. Hard-molded plastic handles are easy to maintain and ultra-durable. Look for an aluminum handle with ergonomic ridges, which promote better grip.
- Best Victorinox Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Swiss Army Knives & Multi-Tools
- Best Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Gerber Multi-Tools & Knives
- Leatherman Multi-Tools
- Benchmade Knives
- Kershaw Knives
- Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools Saws and Axes
- Hunting & Pocket Knife Sharpeners
- SOG Knives
- Outdoor Edge Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Best Swiss Army Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Smith & Wesson Knives
- Best Outdoor Edge Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Best Kershaw Hunting Knives & Multi-Tools
- Best Folding Knives
- Buck Hunting Knives