Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Golf Gloves
Golf Gloves For Expert Grip
Keep your grip in any weather with high performance golf gloves from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Explore an exceptional collection of cart mitts, rain gloves, warm weather gloves and more for men, women and junior players.
You'll find dozens of top quality golf gloves from leading brands such as Top Flite®, Glove It®, Callaway®, PING®, Zero Friction® and many others. Choose from leather golf gloves, synthetic golf gloves, and gloves made from a combination of materials to find the glove that's right for your game. Whether you need a single glove, a pair, or a two-pack of single-sided gloves, you'll find today's most advanced golf gloves at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
For more, shop golf gloves in a range of styles:
- Women's Golf Gloves
- Cadet Golf Gloves
- Left-Handed Golf Gloves
Find your perfect glove or shop all golf equipment like clubs, apparel and shoes.
Golf gloves provide an array of benefits on the course, including protection from the elements and a more secure grip on your clubs. Keep these considerations in mind as you shop for your new golf gloves:
- DICK'S Sporting Goods carries gloves for many different weather conditions. Club mitts offer warmth and insulation on cold days, while hot-weather gloves provide a lightweight feel and protection from UV rays.
- If you are looking for a single golf glove, it's a good idea to choose a glove for your weaker hand (for your left hand if you are right-handed), as this can help you keep a firmer grip on your club.
Leather golf gloves are popular with golfers who prefer a soft glove that allows close contact with the club in your hand. As leather gloves can stretch with repeated use, you may want to buy your leather golf gloves in a slightly smaller size than your typical glove size.
Combination golf gloves often feature leather palms and fingers together with synthetic joints. This design can increase the longevity of your gloves while still delivering the feel of a leather glove.
You may be able to identify ways to improve your golf swing by looking at the wear patterns in your golf gloves. Excessive wear on the thumb or palm may indicate that you are gripping your clubs unevenly.
- Men's Left Hand Golf Gloves
- Bionic Golf Gloves
- Men's Titleist Golf Gloves
- Golf Gifts for Women
- Women's Left Hand Golf Gloves
- Men's Mizuno Golf Gloves
- Left Hand Golf Gloves
- Nike Left Hand Golf Gloves
- Mizuno Golf Gloves
- Men's Right Hand Golf Gloves
- Best Golf Gloves
- Funny Golf Gifts
- Colored Golf Gloves
- Men's Maxfli Golf Gloves
- Men's Nike Golf Gloves
- Left-Handed Golf Gloves