Men's Jackets & Outerwear
$69.99 - $79.99
$79.99 - $130.00
$39.99 - $49.98
$39.97 - $49.98
WAS: $75.00 - $85.00*
$39.99 - $44.99
See Price In Cart
$69.99 - $125.00
WAS: $115.00 - $125.00*
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Winter Jackets for Men
Rugged Protection: Men's Jackets & Winter Coats
Men's jackets are designed for performance—no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. Check out a variety of men's coats and more at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Get the coverage you need for every season with these great styles:
- Men's Rain Jackets
- Men's Windbreaker Jackets
- Men's Down Jackets
- Men's Insulated Jackets
- Men's Fleece Jackets & Sweaters
- Men's 3-in-1 Jackets
- Soft Shell Jackets for Men
- Men's Vests
The latest men's jackets are designed with a variety of state-of-the-art technologies, insulation and features that keep you protected from inclement weather.
Suit up for your day with versatile fleece jackets or men's rain jackets designed to repel moisture and cold. Men's three-in-one jackets help you seamlessly transition from season to season, while men's thermal insulated down jackets are great for a backcountry trek or cold-weather walk in the city. Carve up slopes in a men's insulated jacket. Jackets designed with stretchable fabric allow you to maintain more natural mobility.
Pair your new jacket with men's ski and snow pants and gear up for the season ahead.
What to Look for in Jackets for Men
It's the details that make the difference in high-quality men's jackets. Consider your level of activity and what you need in your coat. Customer reviews can help you decide which men's jacket to buy.
- Cold-weather athletes love the lightweight coverage of men's fleece jackets and sweaters. To customize your level of warmth, pair your fleece jacket with a thermal baselayer or wear it under a soft-shell jacket. Fleece and insulated vests are also a great option for those looking to take their workout outdoors.
- When it comes to your winter jacket, comfort is always key. Look for soft, brushed inner linings that keep you warm when the temperatures drop.
- Think about whether you need a jacket that has taped seams. As a jacket is stitched, needle holes can allow water in. Jackets with taped seams are designed to help block air and water.
- Your jacket should be designed with technical fabrics that block cold air and moisture. When you consult product information, you'll find some jackets are treated with DWR, or durable water repellent. DWR covers individual fibers rather than the entire surface of a jacket to ensure both water repellency and breathability.
- A raised collar provides extra coverage from the cold. Elastic in your jacket's wrist cuffs and waist also helps seal out cold. Zippered or buttoned pockets ensure you can stash away small essentials on the go.
Get high-quality apparel for every season with the full assortment of men's workout clothes at DICK'S Sporting Goods.