Men's Rain Jackets
$75.97 - $109.00
WAS: $99.00 - $119.00*
$102.97 - $129.00
$39.99 - $69.99
$86.00 - $99.00
$48.97 - $70.00
$58.97 - $65.00
$29.99 - $49.99
$79.99 - $90.00
WAS: $69.99 - $110.00*
$87.97 - $110.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Men's Rain Jackets
Protection from Rain: Shop Men's Rain Jackets
It's outerwear that works as hard as you do. Stay outdoors longer with the help of a performance men's rain jacket or shop all rain apparel for the gear you need like men's rain pants.
Your rain jacket delivers a barrier between you and the rain, so choose a garment that stands up to Mother Nature. Select a rain jacket crafted with a technical construction and water-blocking finish, designed to safeguard you from the elements.
Customize your level of warmth with a rain jacket optimized for mild or cold conditions. Find your next coat from popular brands, including The North Face®, Columbia® and Marmot®.
Pair your men's rain jacket with rugged men's rain boots and take on any rainy day with confidence.
Details make a difference in your rain jacket. Keep in mind these factors when making your selection:
Jackets designed for full waterproof protection are treated with a variety of chemicals to seal out water penetration. A popular brand of laminate is GORE-TEX®, a waterproof membrane that works to shield out the elements while maintaining breathability.
- Comfort: Rain jackets designed with a soft, brushed inner liner feel comfortable as you move. Built-in venting systems provide much-needed breathability. Think about how you will wear your rain coat: Soft shell jackets can be worn as a mid-layer when temperatures turn bitter.
- Water Protection: Remember, not all rain jackets are the same. Rain jackets designated as "water-resistant" do not prevent rain from penetrating fabric, but they delay seepage. These jackets are breathable and lightweight. For full protection, go for a waterproof jacket, which is treated with various laminates and coatings for full water repellency.
- Style: Waist-length, slim-cut rain jackets are perfect for dodging puddles on a morning run. Extended length rain coats provide added coverage.
What does it mean when a jacket is seam-sealed?
When a garment is sewn, needle holes create punctures, which are vulnerable to water seepage. Specialized seam-taping is used to close these punctures.
Seam-taping adds warmth and water protection, but creates additional weight and limits breathability. Those who plan on spending long hours outdoors in extreme conditions benefit most from seam-sealed jackets.
- Men's Down Jackets
- Men's Patagonia Insulated Jackets
- Men's Alpine Design Insulated Jackets
- Men's Field & Work Jackets
- Best Men's Alpine Design Jackets
- Men's adidas Hooded Jackets
- Men's Alpine Design Hooded Jackets
- Men's Gray Jackets
- Best Men's Champion Jackets
- Men's Field & Work Water Resistant Jackets
- Men's The North Face Jackets
- Men's Wind Resistant Jackets
- Men's Mountain Hardwear Jackets
- Men's adidas Track & Training Jackets
- Men's Columbia Rain Jackets
- Men's Multi-color Jackets
- Best Men's Soft Shells Jackets