Men's Weightlifting Shoes
See Price In Cart
$64.97 - $79.99
See Price In Cart
$47.97 - $89.99
$80.97 - $149.99
Find what you are looking for?
Weightlifting Shoes for Men for Improved Stability
The right weightlifting shoes offer support and stability, rep after rep.
Looking for women's weightlifting shoes? Shop styles that are as strong as your deadlift.
And when it comes to your training, your weightlifting or squat shoes are among the most important pieces of gear in your bag. Other kinds of athletic shoes, including trainers and running shoes, have built-in cushion that is not conducive to weightlifting workouts. Weightlifters need specialized footwear to help them properly position their body and use its force to move weight for deadlifting, snatches, power cleans, and other Olympic style lifts.
Outfit for weight training with popular brands for weightlifting shoes you can count on, including Nike®, Reebok® and adidas®. For more, shop all weightlifting shoes.
Some lifters like a shoe with cushion and even a slight platform or wedge along the outsole for an extra level of support. Other weightlifters swear by the benefits of a ultra-minimal shoe construction. With minimal cushion, these close-to-the-ground shoes help you better control your stance as you lift. Dig deep and drive through your squats with squat shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods. With increased ankle range of motion, you can improve your weightlifting form. Keep in mind, weightlifting shoes are generally more low-profile than other kinds of athletic footwear, like basketball shoes or running shoes, for example. Makes for the perfect Olympic lifting shoe
Looking for more? Check out the entire collection of strength-training equipment at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Weightlifting shoes support your training with a precise level of support and stability. Key components of your weightlifting shoe include a low-profile construction, a hard, flat outsole and straps for a locked-in fit. Use these guidelines to find the footwear that's right for you:
- Hard, high-density rubber midsoles provide a firm platform for your body to move weight. Plus, traction-optimized patterns securely grip mats, gym floors and other surfaces for peace of mind.
- Footwear construction goes from the inside out. Ultra-light midsoles can absorb shock without adding unnecessary bulk or weight to your weightlifting footwear.
- When it comes to weightlifting shoes, performance starts from the inside out. Look for an ultra-light midsole that absorbs some shock without adding bulk or weight to your shoe.
- Breathable uppers on your weightlifting shoes keep you cool and comfortable when the pressure is on. Many weightlifting shoes come with a blend of mesh and synthetic in the upper, though classic full-grain weightlifting shoes are also available. No matter your upper material, a snug, locked-in fit is critical for your performance. Straps along the outsole promote proper fit.
- An inner sockliner in your footwear enhances fit and comfort. Look for a sockliner treated to wick moisture away from your skin.
- Under Armour Shoes for Men
- Under Armour Men's Athletic & Sneakers
- Men's K-Swiss Athletic Shoes
- Men's Brown Athletic Shoes
- Men's Cross Training Athletic Shoes
- Men's ASICS Running Shoes
- Best Men's Athletic Shoes
- Men's Jordan Basketball Shoes
- Best Men's Tennis & Racquet Athletic Shoes
- Men's Extra Wide Athletic & Sneakers
- Men's adidas Basketball Shoes
- Men's Walking Footwear
- Men's Multi-color Athletic Shoes
- Men's Green Athletic Shoes
- Men's Wide Brooks Athletic & Sneakers
- Men's Blue Athletic Shoes
- Best Men's Vans Athletic Shoes
- Men's Cross Training Footwear
- Men's adidas Tennis & Racquet Athletic Shoes