Mizuno Wood Bats
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Mizuno Wood Baseball Bats
Premium Mizuno® Wood Baseball Bats
Shop Mizuno wood bats at DICK'S Sporting Goods to find your ideal bat. Work on your swing. Discover a range of Mizuno bats made from quality woods including Mizuno maple bats, bamboo, beech and more or go for a tough composite wood bat that is built to last. Every true hitter knows how important your bat can be, so settle for nothing less than the best with one of these must-have models.
Browse Mizuno wooden bats in a variety of lengths and sizes to match your needs. No matter which size you choose, know you are getting top-grade engineering. Advanced models utilize modern bat design for ultimate performance. Wrapped and sanded handles offer impeccable grip, while patent-pending material compositions provide a lightweight feel that is durable for even the strongest hitters.
Stock up on premium baseball bats at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
The Right Bat Elevates Your Game
Choosing the right bat for your swing can help take your game to the next level. Explore DICK'S Sporting Goods wooden Mizuno bat collection by material to find your new go-to bat for practices and games alike.
- Composite: The Mizuno composite wood bat is super lightweight for performance, but extra-strong for durability. A balanced swing weight helps with consistency.
- Bamboo: Mizuno bamboo bats are ideal for heavy hitters who pack strength. These bats feature slight end load swing weights and cupped ends.
- Beech: Choose a Mizuno beech bat for increased flexibility that's less prone to flaking than other woods like ash. Professional furniture grade finishes give you the look of a pro, too.
Count on Mizuno wood baseball bats for premium design and expert construction. Boost your training with hours of hard work, quality coaching and an innovative bat to make you the best player you can be.
Looking for affordable balls to practice your new bat on? Check out cheap baseballs under $6 at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- Ash Baseball Bats
- B45 Baseball Bats
- USSSA 2 3/4" Baseball Bats
- Axe Bats
- USSSA Metal Alloy Baseball Bats
- Maple Baseball Bats
- 2 1/4" Baseball Bats
- Marucci 2 3/4" Baseball Bats
- Louisville Slugger Maple Baseball Bats
- USA Bats
- Best Marucci Baseball Bats
- USSSA 2 5/8" Baseball Bats
- Easton Sports USSSA Baseball Bats
- Easton Sports 2 5/8" Baseball Bats
- Rawlings Wood Bats
- AXE 2 5/8" Baseball Bats
- Babe Ruth/Ripken Baseball Bats
- Marucci USSSA Baseball Bats