Odyssey White Hot Putters
$229.99 - $269.99
Find what you are looking for?
Shop Odyssey White Hot Putters at DICK'S
Callaway’s Most Famous Putter: The Odyssey White Hot
The story of the White Hot putter actually starts with a golf ball. At the turn of the 21st century, Callaway made a bold move with the launch of its first-ever golf ball: the Rule 35. The Rule 35 was one of the first golf balls to feature a thin urethane cover, an element that would soon be adopted throughout the golf ball industry. But urethane would do more than establish Callaway as a force in golf ball production — it also led to the creation of its most popular putter.
A few years before the launch of the Rule 35, Callaway had made another big move with its purchase of the highly successful Odyssey putter company. Callaway engineers were seeking a new material that would set its newly acquired Odyssey putter faces apart from the field, something that would provide optimum sound, feel and control. The success of the Rule 35 gave the engineers an idea: What if the putter face was made from the same material as the ball? The result was the unforgettable performance of the Odyssey White Hot face insert.
New Odyssey White Hot OG Putters
In the two decades since White Hot first hit the scene, Odyssey putters have continued to introduce cutting-edge innovations year after year. However, despite these incredible advancements in putter design, players just can’t put down the original White Hot insert — it’s simply that good.
So, to celebrate 20 years of White Hot excellence, Callaway decided to give players exactly what they want. The new line of Odyssey White Hot OG putters features the very same two-part urethane face insert found in the original. The iconic face is surrounded by fine milling and a PVD finish for a modern touch on classic design.
Learn more about each new OG putter and find the best fit for your game:
- Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Putter: The OG 1 features a traditional blade design with significant toe hang best suited for players who tend to rotate the face during the stroke. If you prefer a wider sole, consider the OG 1WS.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 5 Putter: The semi-circular mallet on the OG 5 is a great choice for players with a straight-back, straight-through stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S Putter: The OG 7 S is a mallet putter with a short-slant neck designed for players with an arc in the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 7 DB Putter: The “DB” stands for the double-bend in the shaft, which promotes a face-balanced feel ideal for players with minimal arc in the stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter: The popular 2-Ball design features two white discs on top of the putter to help with alignment. The face-balanced mallet suits players with minimal arc in the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie S Putter: The Rossie S, a popular choice on Tour, is a toe-hang mallet putter ideal for players who open and close the face during the putting stroke.
- Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie DB Putter: The Rossie shape is also available with this double-bend shaft for strokes with minimal arc.
Or, you can create the perfect putter for your stroke with a custom White Hot putter. Select the exact specs you want, including clubhead shape, length, lie and grip. You can also choose between the standard stepless shaft or the upgraded Stroke Lab Shaft that’s lighter and stiffer than previous models.
Looking for more? Shop the full selection of Odyssey putters at DICK’S.
- Men's Quarter Zip & Half Zip Sweatshirts
- New Golf Clubs 2019
- Spiked Golf Shoes
- Mizuno JPX Irons
- TaylorMade M3 & M4 Collection
- Men's Golf Shorts
- Personalized Golf Wedges
- TaylorMade P770 & P790 Irons
- PING G425 Golf Clubs
- Spikeless Golf Shoes
- Nike Men's Golf Polos
- Men's Nike Golf Polos
- Nike Golf Shorts
- Super Game-Improvement Irons
- TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge
- New Golf Arrivals 2019
- Scotty Cameron Newport Putters
- Lightweight Golf Bags
- Slice Killing Drivers
- Nike Golf Pants