$259.99 - $299.99
$34.99 - $49.99
$199.99 - $229.99
$99.99 - $129.99
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Punching Bags, Speed Bags & Stands
Performance Training: Shop Punching Bags, MMA Punching Bags & Stands
Mixed Martial Arts gear is designed to help you train, tone and improve fundamentals. MMA requires a mastery of fighting techniques. This full-contact sport blends elements of kickboxing, karate, wresting and boxing—just to name a few—and an MMA punching bag is an essential element for your training.
The right punching bag helps you work your upper and lower body across a variety of fighting methods. Shop free-standing bags, MMA bags and bag stands and show the competition you're ready for anything.
For more, browse all boxing and MMA equipment from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Mixed martial artists need to train their whole body. Choose an extended-length training bag or training station, so you can punch, cut and kick like you would in the ring.
Punching bags provide an effective strength-building and cardio workout. And a variety of bag routines promote faster reaction time, balance and footwork. For realistic training, incorporate a torso training bag into the mix. These life-like dummies are affixed to the top of a polyethylene base.
There are two types of MMA® punching bags, hanging bags and free-standing bags. Hanging bags are installed to the ceiling of your gym or home. These bags can be punched and kicked without dislodging or moving out of place.
Free-standing bags are attached to a base, often filled with water or sand. These bags are placed on the floor, making them an ideal choice where a bag cannot be installed to the ceiling.
Looking for a bag constructed with quality vinyl or polyester, filled with a high-density foam padding. Reinforced stitching ensures your bag handles every punch.
The filling of your bag impacts its weight, shape and stiffness. Beginners may opt for a softer bag, while experienced athletes will want a stiffer bag. Bags are primarily filled with three materials:
- Sand: Better for heavy kicking and punching. Produces less "sway," or movement, with the bag.
- Sawdust: A lighter bag with less impact on joints.
- Grain: Absorbs energy and produces more "sway," resulting in better feedback and movement.
- Heavy Bag Stands & Accessories
- Best Heavy Bag Punching Bags & Accessories
- Century Free Standing Bag Punching Bags & Accessories
- Everlast Heavy Bag Punching Bags & Accessories
- Ringside Punching Bags & Accessories
- Century Punching Bags
- Best Everlast Punching Bags & Accessories
- Everlast Punching Bags & Stands
- UFC Punching Bags
- Kickboxing & Free Standing Bags
- Ringside Heavy Bag Punching Bags & Accessories
- UFC Speed Bag Punching Bags & Accessories
- Boxing Speed Bags & Double End Bags
- Best Punching Bags & Accessories