Learn More About Single & Double Jogging Strollers
Jump-Start Your Run with Baby Jogging Strollers
Log miles with your little one. Jogging and running strollers from DICK'S Sporting Goods can be an essential part of your post-baby fitness routine.
Running strollers are built with safety and convenience in mind. Shop single and double jogging strollers with a variety of innovative features. Cart along a water bottle with a built-in cup holder and stow away the diaper bag in underneath carrying compartments.
Choose running and jogging strollers designed in a variety of colors like pinks, blues and greens. Shop popular brands like Thule® to find the running and jogging stroller that fits your needs.
If you find a lower price on a jogging stroller somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Looking for more? Shop the complete collection of running gear at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
What to Look for in a Running or Jogging Stroller
Jogging strollers are must-haves for mothers looking to jump-start their fitness routine while spending some quality time with baby. Choose a stroller built with a lightweight aluminum frame for easy handling. Your jogging stroller should be designed for unparalleled safety on the move. Consider the following features:
- Brakes should be secure and easy to operate. Many jogging strollers come with hand brakes for quick stops and ease of use. Some running strollers have brakes that lock two wheels for safety.
- Expect plush padding and a secure strap system for secure positioning your child in the running stroller.
- Select between swiveled and fixed front wheels. The front tire should allow for easy maneuvering around twists and turns.
- Rubberized handlebars ensure your never lose your grip, even as you sweat.
- Spring suspension systems provide impact absorption for a smooth ride.
An umbrella cover protects and shields your baby from the sun's bright glare, while comfortable lining comforts your baby on the go.
Jogging strollers can be difficult to transport in your car. Look for a dual trigger folding mechanism for easy storage.