$9.72 - $18.00
$9.72 - $18.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Running Socks
Running Socks for Every Mile
Find the best running socks that will keep you on your feet longer. Shop running socks designed to make the most of every mile, staving off irritation, sweat and discomfort.
Keep your running socks out of sight with lightweight, no-show and low-cut socks that stay comfortable tucked within your shoe. Pull on a pair of toe socks that blend seamlessly with your minimalist running shoes.
Choose running socks designed with breathable, soft fabrics. Mesh venting works to keep your feet dry and cool along the course. Reinforced seams along high-wear areas, like the toe and heel, ensure added durability.
Some of our top-rated running socks are:
- Bombas Socks
- Balega Socks
- Feetures Socks
- Thorlos Socks
- Balega Hidden Comfort Running Socks
- Nike No Show Running Socks
- Nike Multiplier Running Socks
- Feetures! Elite Max Cushion No Show Running Socks
- Balega Silver Performance Runner No Show Socks
- Balega Zulu Running Socks
Gain extra coverage with crew and knee-high socks and get extra support with compression-fit socks. Find your socks in crisp whites, bright neons and every hue in between. Shop running socks from popular brands like Nike®, Feetures!, Balega and more.
No-show running socks, crew-cut and low-show socks are great for casual runners, whether you're hitting the track or logging miles on a treadmill. These styles of socks keep your feet protected and comfortable while sitting low on the ankle to prevent over heating your legs. Knee socks and compression socks improve blood circulation, covering your entire calf to deliver stamina and performance. Triathletes and endurance runners often turn to extended socks to reduce injuries and cramping.
Choose socks with anatomic padding along high-stress areas for additional comfort.
Find everything you need for your run-browse the Running Gear at DICK'S Sporting Goods for running apparel, shoes and accessories.
Compression socks and sleeves boost performance by increasing blood circulation, but choose a pair that fits both the size of your foot and your calf's circumference. Socks that are too tight can impair circulation, while socks that are too loose offer no benefit over regular socks.
- Best Synthetic Blend Running Socks
- SmartWool Athletic Running Socks
- Nike Athletic Running Socks
- Nike Synthetic Blend Running Socks
- Best Crew Running Socks
- Best Athletic Running Socks
- Brooks Synthetic Blend Running Socks
- Best Thorlos Running Socks
- Best Feetures! Running Socks
- Thorlos Athletic Running Socks
- Athletic Synthetic Blend Running Socks
- Balega No Show Running Socks
- Best Balega Running Socks
- Synthetic Blend Running Socks
- Brooks Athletic Running Socks