Enjoy Hours of Outdoor Fun with Skywalker Trampolines
Skywalker® trampolines are sturdy and reliable by design—so you'll have peace of mind while your children play. Best of all, they come in a wide range of sizes, so you can find the model that's right for your backyard.
For maximum safety, choose a Skywalker® trampoline enclosed with a safety net or shop all trampolines from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Before purchasing your new trampoline, consult product information for details on size, construction and usage technology. For example, trampolines come with weight and/or user limitations.
Skywalker® trampolines are available in both round and rectangular sizes.
- Rectangular trampolines provide more jumping space and additional jumping height. They're great for kids who plan to practice their gymnastics tricks.
- Round is the most common shape of backyard trampolines. This shape helps draw users to the center of the structure.
- Oval Skywalker Trampolines are similar to round trampolines, but provide a longer jumping length in one direction. They also come in larger sizes than typical round trampolines.
- Square Skywalker Trampolines tend to have a stronger bounce than round and oval trampolines and are made of a larger diameter and thicker gauge of steel for additional stability and a larger weight capacity. They also provide significantly more jumping area than a round trampoline advertised as the same size, since squares have added space to be found in their corners.
Safety is key when selecting your new trampoline. Think about these factors:
- You can expect your Skywalker® trampoline to be constructed of heavy-gauge steel for weather and rust resistance. A specialized safety frame employs welded T-sockets to prevent twisting.
- Enclosure poles suspend the net from the frame to keep jumpers away from the edge of the structure.
- Skywalker® trampolines meet or exceed all standards set by the American Society for Testing & Materials.
- Soft, foam-padded poles provide extra protection.
- A "button-hole" design connects safety netting directing to your jump mat to eliminate gaps.