Soccer Shin Guards
$9.99 - $10.99
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Soccer Shin Guards
Essential Protection for the Game: Soccer Shin Guards
Soccer shin guards are one of the most important pieces of equipment you'll wear on the pitch. Take on the competition with confidence in a pair of high-quality soccer shin guards from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Whether you're an experienced athlete or a novice on the field, find the pair of shin guards for soccer that shield and protect without hindering your mobility. Choose from a variety of styles, technologies and features for the fit that's best for you.
Soccer shin guards are required for competition by all organized leagues. This critical safety piece is available in slip-in, stirrup or shin-sock styles. Shop soccer shin guards from some of the most trusted names in soccer:
If you find a lower price on soccer shin guards somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Looking for more? Browse all soccer gear and equipment from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
What to Look for in Soccer Shin Guards
Dribble through defenders the way you were meant to. The right pair of soccer shin guards eliminates cuts, swelling and scrapes on the pitch, protecting your legs so you can play your best.
Younger players need lightweight soccer shin guards that are non-restrictive. Older, more experienced players require advanced shin guards that are light yet full protective. These players should look for high-performance foam materials for superior shock absorption and protection.
Many players prefer slip-in soccer shin guards. These basic shields are lightweight and slip onto legs without closures or stirrups. Compression sleeves hold the shield in place to prevent shifting during play. Ventilated foam backing increases comfort.
Ankle shin guards are also recommended for younger players. These protectors provide more extensive coverage than a slip-in guard, with enhanced soft padding on both sides of the foot and ankle.
Advanced players need shin guards with stirrups and a specific closure mechanism. The National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment requires that its approved soccer shin guards be worn for high school and club level play.
The grade of protective materials used in your shin guards are among the most critical factors in your purchase:
- Plastic is a basic material that in incredibly lightweight and protective, yet not as flexible and comfortable as other shin guard materials.
- Foam Rubber is light, flexible and conforms to your shin for a more custom fit. This material does not offer the level of protection of other materials.
- Polyurethane is heavier and more durable than other materials. It's not entirely flexible, but offers sturdy, solid protection. This material is best suited for defenders and rough playing conditions.
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate is the soft foam on the back of your shin guard. It's the material that makes contact with your skin, providing both comfort and shock absorption. Look for a pair of soccer shin guards treated to be antimicrobial and moisture wicking for comfort during play.
- Blue Soccer Shin Guards
- Ankle Guards
- Green Soccer Shin Guards
- Youth Ankle Guards Soccer Shin Guards
- Sleeves & Slip-Ins Soccer Shin Guards
- Best Soccer Shin Guards Accessories
- DSG Youth Soccer Shin Guards
- Multi-color Soccer Shin Guards
- Best Soccer Shin Guards
- Soccer Stocking Stuffers
- Red Soccer Shin Guards
- Pink Soccer Shin Guards
- Black Soccer Shin Guards
- White Soccer Shin Guards
- Youth Soccer Shin Guards
- Soccer Shin Guards Accessories
- Adult Soccer Shin Guards
- Shin Socks Soccer Shin Guards
- Yellow Soccer Shin Guards
- Best Adult Soccer Shin Guards
- Best Ankle Guards Soccer Shin Guards
- Best Sleeves & Slip-Ins Soccer Shin Guards
- Pink Soccer Gear
- Ankle Guards Soccer Shin Guards