Athletic Tape & Wrap
$4.99 - $5.99
$5.99 - $6.99
$3.97 - $4.99
$23.99 - $44.99
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Athletic Tape & Pre-Wrap
Support Your Sport with Athletic Tape & Pre-Wrap
From practice to play, the latest athletic tape and pre-wrap at DICK'S Sporting Goods offers valuable support for many athletes.
What is athletic tape? These stretchable, adhesive cotton or synthetic strips are placed on the body during or after physical activity. Popular among many athletes, some athletic tape is believed to help provide relief to common athletic injuries like shin splints, knee pain and tennis elbow.
Runners, gym-goers and other athletes have used athletic tape to help support weak, sore or injured muscles. Many athletes also use tape to keep their equipment in place on the playing field. Most types of pre-wrap are breathable, durable and waterproof, so you can move and work up a sweat with confidence.
Look for the following features in many styles of athletic tape and pre-wrap:
- Waterproof and sweat-proof design for high-intensity activities.
- Pre-cut strips for easier handling and application. Many different types of sports tape are designed for easy application, with a removable adhesive that won't pull or leave behind residue.
- Self-stick athletic tape easily tears and self-adheres for convenient application.
- Some sports tape is super strong and durable and can comfortably stay in place for days after application.
- If you're training outside, pick an athletic tape designed with reflective materials for increased visibility.
Choose pre-wrap in your favorite hue or team color. Pre-wrap and sports tape come in a range of colors and designs, including skin tones, bold colors, camo prints and more.
Always consult product information for specifics on your athletic tape.
Other Great Uses for Athletic Tape
Athletes from all sports use pre-wrap for a variety of reasons. Some athletes like the support that sports tape provides, while others use it to keep their gear or hair in place.
Here are some other ways athletes use sports tape:
- Keep your knee pads and socks in place.
- Hold ice packs and heat packs for recovery.
- Keep your hair out of your face.
- Can be worn as a stylish accessory.
- A textured finish can help you get a better grip on your lacrosse stick or baseball bat.
Check out customer reviews of athletic tape to help you decide which type is right for you. If you find a lower price on athletic tape somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.