$649.99 - $669.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Paddle Boards
Shop a great selection of paddle boards at DICK'S. Choose SUPs from the best brands, including Connelly®, Lifetime®, Rave Sports® and more. DICK'S carries a wide variety of sizes and colors to ensure you get exactly what you need for the water. Plus, if you find a better price on a paddle board from another qualifying retailer, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Consider the following before purchasing your paddle board.
Hard vs. Inflatable Paddle Boards
The first thing to consider when choosing a stand-up paddle board is whether you want a solid or inflatable design. Learn more about the pros and cons of each.
- Solid paddle boards tend to offer more speed and stability compared to inflatables, especially when riding waves. However, they require a decent amount of storage space, so make sure you have room available before making your purchase.
- Inflatable paddle boards offer a key advantage: convenience. If you don't have much extra space available at home, an inflatable SUP is a great solution — you can easily store most models in a closet or even in your vehicle. Most models include a carry bag for easy transport.
There are two main types of paddle board hulls: planing and displacement.
- If the board has a planing hull, it will be rounded in the front. Planing boards typically feature a flatter, wider design for enhanced maneuverability.
- Boards with a displacement hull come to a distinct point in the front. The pointed nose works to push water aside as the board glides along, promoting a smooth ride that requires less effort to paddle.
At DICK'S, you'll find paddle boards up to 14' in length. Generally, paddle board length can be broken down into three categories:
- Under 10': Paddle boards under 10' in length are designed for optimum maneuverability, and they are the best choice for riding waves.
- 10'–12': Boards in this category can perform in virtually any environment, and they provide added balance for activities like yoga and fishing.
- Over 12': Paddle boards over 12' in length are built for speed and straight tracking — a great choice for long-distance touring. Longer paddle boards also tend to be more narrow — beginners may prefer a wide board for added stability.
Make sure to check the weight capacity before choosing a paddle board. The board should be able to support your full body weight plus the weight of any accessories you bring along. Choosing the correct weight capacity will allow you to paddle with maximum efficiency.
Looking for additional options? Explore even more paddle boards, paddles, and accessories at Public Lands, a specialty outdoor sports store with a purpose-driven mission to help all people enjoy the free outdoors.