See Price In Cart
WAS: $99.99 - $109.99*
$109.99 - $114.99
See Price In Cart
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Tennis Shoes
Find the Right Tennis Shoes for Your Game
It's about performance on the court. Find tennis shoes that deliver remarkable fit, feel and comfort during your match.
Whatever your skill level is, find the right tennis shoe whether its tennis shoes for men, women's tennis shoes and tennis shoes for youth players. Stay one step ahead with shoes designed with a lightweight construction that supports your foot but never weighs you down.
Find tennis footwear from the best brands in the game:
The right tennis shoe endures the rigors of your game. Consider what kind of player you are when choosing your tennis footwear.
- Baseline players: These players primarily play along the back line of the court and need shoes that provide ample lateral support. A highly durable sole is recommended.
- Serve-and-Volley players: This player frequently charges the net and should look for footwear with a durable toecap or reinforced toe area for protection.
Browse a selection of tennis shoes designed for play on hard concrete or clay and grass courts. Match your on-court style with tennis shoes in sporty, sleek designs and vibrant hues.
Find tennis shoes that support your game. Look for a mesh or perforated upper that combines breathability, flexibility and open-form overlays, for a lightweight, airy feel on the court.
Traction is essential for your tennis shoe: Look for footwear with a rubber grip outsole that supports quick lateral movements. Herringbone grip patterns on a shoe's sole enhances multi-directional traction. A flexible outsole bends with the natural movement of your foot. A non-marking rubber outsole prevents your shoe from blemishing indoor court flooring.
Choose a tennis shoe with responsive cushioning in the midsole, providing your foot with a spring-like sensation and maximum shock absorption as you glide on take to the net. An anatomic EVA midsole provides contoured, natural-feeling cushioning for your foot.
Look for a tennis shoe built with a lightweight inner liner that wicks moisture from your skin, for a dry feeling when the pressure is on.
- Multi-color Tennis Shoes
- Lightweight Tennis Shoes
- White Tennis Shoes
- On Court Looks - Wear What the Pros Wear
- Angelique Kerber - On Court Looks
- Venus Williams - On Court Looks
- Naomi Osaka - On Court Looks
- Roger Federer - On Court Looks
- Felix Auger-Aliassime - On Court Looks
- Serena Williams - On Court Looks
- Gray Tennis Shoes
- adidas Tennis Shoes
- Aryna Sabalenka - On Court Looks
- Stefanos Tsitsipas - On Court Looks
- Prince Tennis Shoes
- ASICS Tennis Shoes
- Pro On Court Equipment
- Stability Tennis Shoes
- Cushioned Tennis Shoes
- Karolina Pliskova - On Court Looks
- Carlos Alcaraz - On Court Looks
- Rafael Nadal - On Court Looks
- Blue Tennis Shoes
- Black Tennis Shoes