Easton Youth Bats
See Price In Cart
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Easton Sports USA Baseball Bats
Learn the Game with Easton® Youth Bats
Watch your budding athlete step up to the plate with a top-rated Easton® youth baseball bat.
Shop Easton® kids' baseball bats in a variety of lengths, diameters and drops to match their game. Selecting the right youth baseball bat is essential for player safety and proper form. Go for a lighter bat to maintain bat speed—if your young player cannot comfortably hold their bat for 20 seconds, it's too heavy for their game.
Easton® youth baseball bats are available in different materials including aluminum, composite and composite alloys.
Looking for more? Browse all youth baseball bats from DICK'S Sporting Goods. No matter your sport or experience level, turn to Easton® for the gear you need. Shop the full Easton® bats collection at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Remember, smaller players looking for more groundball hitting through the infield should consider a lightweight bat to generate faster swing speeds. Youth players can best hone their stance, batting form and ability to run out with a bat that is easier to swing.
Keep in mind these factors when selecting an Easton® youth baseball bat:
- Barrel size is the measurement of a bat's diameter. Generally, the longer the barrel, the larger the sweet spot. Many players prefer a smaller barrel diameter that lightens weight for increased swing speed
- The grip is the covering used on the handle of aluminum, wood and composite bats. Rubber grips absorb more shock. Some youth bats come with a specialized cushioned grip to decrease bat vibration
- Bat drop describes length-to-weight ratio. Different leagues mandate different bat drops for legal play, so always check with your coach or local league
Age can be a good indicator of bat size. For 5 to 7-year-olds, think lengths of about 24 to 26 inches. 8 and 9-year-olds are often right for a bat that is 26 to 28 inches. 10 to 12-year-olds should look to bats between 28 and 31 inches.
- Louisville Slugger USSSA Baseball Bats
- USSSA Hybrid Baseball Bats
- Louisville Slugger 2 3/4" Baseball Bats
- Easton Sports Composite Baseball Bats
- USSSA Composite Baseball Bats
- Easton Baseball Bats
- Louisville Slugger Composite Baseball Bats
- Louisville Slugger Wood Bats
- BBCOR Bats
- Wood 2 1/4" Baseball Bats
- AXE USSSA Baseball Bats
- Best Baseball Bats - Top-Rated Adult & Youth Bats
- Best Mizuno Baseball Bats
- Victus 2 5/8" Baseball Bats
- Tee Ball Bats
- Easton Sports 2 3/4" Baseball Bats
- Wood Composite Baseball Bats
- B45 Wood Baseball Bats