Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Top Wilson® Gloves for 2021
Get in the game with top-selling and new Wilson gloves that are designed to deliver superior performance, rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
Check out the latest 2021 Wilson gloves for baseball and softball:
- Wilson 11.5" 1786 A2000 Series Glove
- 2021 Wilson 11.5'' A2000 Pedroia Fit Series DP15 Glove
- Wilson 11.75'' A950 Series Glove
- 2021 Wilson 11.5'' 1786 A2000 Series Glove w/ Spin Control
- Wilson 11.75" Clayton Kershaw A2000 Series Glove
- 2021 Wilson 12'' A2000 SuperSkin Series H12 Fastpitch Glove
If you find a lower price on Wilson gloves somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Make the Catch with Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Browse this incredible assortment of Wilson baseball gloves from DICK'S Sporting Goods for a high-quality mitt that will help you snag that grounder, chase down that long pop fly or save a teammate's errant throw from sailing out of play.
A trusted manufacturer for decades, Wilson puts generations of know-how into every product they make. Wilson softball gloves are perfect for both fastpitch and slow pitch leagues. Choose from a variety of sizes and styles for various positions, including signature designs from some of today's top players.
Shop these popular Wilson glove collections:
- Wilson A2000 Series Gloves
- Wilson A2K Series Gloves
- Wilson A950 Series Gloves
- Wilson Fastpitch Softball Gloves
From the first T-ball practice to a professional career, Wilson baseball gloves are engineered to feel comfortable and responsive. They are easy to break in and provide a wide pocket for snaring a speeding line drive. Get your glove into game-day condition with Glove Services at a DICK'S Sporting Goods near you.
Pick the Right Wilson Mitt for Your Position
Though all baseball and softball gloves from Wilson are well made and worthy of a playoff game under the bright lights, there are some important differences in designs. Generally speaking, you should choose a glove made for your specific position.
Here are the basic types of Wilson gloves:
- Infield Baseball Gloves: These mitts are small to medium sized and ideal for quickly transferring the ball to your throwing hand. These gloves are good for players who play multiple positions.
- Outfield Gloves: These medium- to large-sized gloves will give you a little extra reach as you close in on that long fly ball. They also make good all-around gloves.
- First Base Gloves: These oversized mitts are designed to give fielders a big target when they throw to first.
- Catcher's Mitts & Gloves: These large gloves feature extra padding to help protect your hand from that 90 mph fastball.