Women's Jackets & Outerwear
$170.00 - $190.00
See Price In Cart
$115.97 - $230.00
$139.99 - $199.00
$75.97 - $150.00
$179.97 - $299.00
$43.97 - $89.00
$110.97 - $250.00
$34.99 - $39.99
WAS: $45.00 - $50.00*
See Price In Cart
$280.00 - $290.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Women's Coats & Jackets
Stay warm and stand out in stylish women’s outerwear from DICK’S Sporting Goods. DICK’S has hundreds of styles to keep you covered in all conditions. Shop the most popular types of women’s coats and jackets, including:
- Women’s Down Jackets: If you need a heavy coat to keep you protected from harsh winter weather, you’ll be well served by a down jacket. Down insulation locks in warmth and locks out the bitter chill.
- Women’s Fleece Jackets: Fleece is an excellent choice for the crisp days you encounter in the fall and early spring. These styles offer lightweight warmth and cozy comfort.
- Women’s Rain Jackets: When rain drops are falling, you want a jacket that repels water. Be prepared with this collection of waterproof and water-resistant jackets for women.
- 3-in-1 Jackets for Women: 3-in-1 jackets feature a protective outer shell and a removable mid-layer jacket, giving you incredible versatility in changing weather conditions. Wear both layers for maximum warmth, remove the mid-layer if temperatures rise, or wear the mid-layer by itself on mild days.
Are you shopping for a specific brand? DICK’S carries the latest women’s jackets and coats from the biggest names in outerwear, including:
- Patagonia Women’s Jackets & Vests
- The North Face Women’s Jackets
- Columbia Women's Jackets
- Nike Women's Jackets
- Women's Carhartt Jackets
- Women's Alpine Design Jackets
Looking for additional options? Explore even more women's outerwear, Smartwool, and Kuhl apparel at Public Lands, a specialty outdoor store with a purpose-driven mission to help all people enjoy the free outdoors.
When choosing your new coat, keep the following features in mind to ensure you get the coverage you need.
- Temperature Rating: The women’s coats in this collection are given one of three temperature ratings: Mild, Cold or Arctic. Mild-rated coats are ideal for cool temperatures in fall and early spring, and some can also be used as a mid-layer in colder conditions. Cold-rated women’s coats offer protection from the frigid temps and harsh winds of winter. If you’re heading out in extreme cold, consider going with an Arctic-rated coat.
- Waterproof vs. Water-Resistant: If you plan to be outdoors for long periods of time when it’s raining or snowing, you’ll want a waterproof coat. Coats with a waterproof rating feature sealed seams to help ensure you stay dry and warm. Water-resistant jackets can help repel precipitation for short periods of time, but they are not as effective as fully waterproof styles. Make sure to think about how you’ll be using the coat when making your selection.
- Length: At DICK’S, women’s coats are available in three lengths: Short, Mid, and Long. Short coats are ideal for petite frames and are best suited for wear in cool weather. Mid-length coats are a good option for women under 5'6", while long coats are perfect for taller women looking for additional coverage in cold weather.
Looking for more apparel to keep you warm and cozy in the cold? Check out our incredible selection of women’s leggings.