Kids' Athletic & Sneakers
$62.22 - $159.99
$84.99 - $94.99
$25.97 - $49.99
$49.99 - $54.99*
$37.97 - $79.99
$74.99 - $79.99*
$23.96 - $64.99
$64.99 - $69.99*
$58.97 - $74.99
$69.99 - $74.99*
$104.97 - $134.99
$129.99 - $134.99*
$70.99 - $94.99
$32.96 - $59.99
$64.99 - $74.99
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Kids' Athletic Shoes
Kids' Athletic Shoes From Top Brands
From the playground to the playing field, they'll love shoes from big brands like Nike®, adidas®, Under Armour® and New Balance®. Get the best kids' shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods, including:
- Kids' Nike Shoes
- adidas Shoes for Kids
- Under Armour Kids' Shoes
- Kids' Jordan Shoes
- New Balance Kids' Shoes
If you find a lower price on kids' athletic shoes somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
For All the Ways They Play: Kids' Athletic Shoes, Sneakers & More
Find the newest kids' athletic shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods and give them the performance-ready support they need for every activity.
Kids are always on their feet, so they need a quality pair of kids' athletic shoes to keep up with them. The latest kids' sneakers feature durable designs, advanced cushioning and breathable materials for all-day comfort.
New & Popular Kids' Sneakers
Kids' tennis shoes and sneakers are lightweight and perfect for every day. Your kids can go from classroom to after-school activities in style with cool combos, fun patterns and must-have looks—there's a pair for every personality. Check individual product pages for specific details, sizing info and kids' sneaker reviews.
What to Look for in Kids' Athletic Shoes & Kids' Tennis Shoes
Kids' running shoes and kids' athletic sneakers are designed for a comfortable, lightweight fit. Specialized features and footwear technologies help your child get the most out of their new shoes, so keep these details in mind before making your purchase:
- Uppers: For breathability and comfort, look for shoes with mesh overlays or panels along the upper. If your child is taking on the great outdoors, try a shoe with leather or synthetic leather uppers for durability, protection and abrasion resistance.
- Outsoles: Flexible grooves along the outsole of kids' sneakers promote natural movement through the gait cycle. Many styles come with outsoles that are maximized for traction. Dense rubber outsoles are incredibly durable. For gym class, choose kids' athletic shoes with non-marking rubber.
- Midsoles: Sneakers for kids should have midsoles with strategic cushioning and shock absorption. EVA is a commonly used midsole material. This soft, responsive foam delivers cushion on every step. Other materials, including polyurethane and TPU, offer a denser, stiffer feel, which helps support foot stability. Built-in shoe planks and shanks are also sometimes included in midsoles. These features help improve support.
- Lining: When choosing a pair of tennis shoes for kids, look for styles that feature an inner sockliner. Sockliners help with fit and comfort. Many liners are made from innovative microfibers that wick perspiration away from skin, helping your kids' feet stay dry and fresh as they play.
- Lockdown & Closure Systems: A variety of closure methods are available, including laces, hook-and-loop closures and more. For little ones, you'll love the easy on and off of hook-and-loop closure systems and slip-on styles. Some styles include pull tabs at the heel that also help with on and off.