Youth Sleeping Bags
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Youth Sleeping Bags
Sleeping Bags for Kids
From family camping to backyard sleepovers to Scout trips, ensure your little one gets a good night's sleep with a kids' sleeping bag from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Top brands like Coleman® and Field & Stream® offer a variety of shapes, sizes and colors so you can find the perfect bag for any overnight trip.
Here are some quick items to consider when deciding which kids' sleeping bag to get. For more, check out the Buying Tips section.
- For chillier temperatures, consider a mummy-shaped bag to lock in heat. For warmer summer evenings, check out the rectangular bags.
- Lengths range from tiny enough to fit your toddler up to 5-foot-4 for your preteen.
- Color options range from bright pinks and oranges to cool blues and greens to suit any child's unique style.
Your kid will love the comfy, cozy construction and having a bag that fits them well, and you will love the peace of mind that comes with purchasing a high-quality kids' sleeping bag from DICK'S Sporting Goods. For even more sleeping solutions, browse the entire collection of sleeping bags or camp bedding.
Kids' sleeping bags are constructed with synthetic insulation to provide lightweight warmth, perform well even in wet conditions, and deliver a safe and non-allergenic sleeping solution for kids' sensitive skin. They often come with stuff sacks or carrying bags, and many bags feature easy-zip zippers that are effortless for little hands.
For a summer campout under the stars, sleepovers in the backyard or other adventures in comfortable temperatures, a rectangular bag will likely be your best bet. These bags are generally less expensive than their mummy-shaped counterparts and have fewer technical features. Some offer the option to unzip into a blanket or zip together with another bag to form a double-wide bag.
Mummy bags are designed for optimal heat retention, making them best suited for cold temperatures. These bags have the added benefit of a hood, preventing your child from losing heat from their head and keeping them snug as they sleep. These hoods are often adjustable, and some are large enough to accommodate a pillow. Look for features like a zipper draft tube or a built-in blanket for the chilliest of camping trips.
Personal preference should also play a part in selecting the ideal kids' sleeping bag. If your child tends to be a warm sleeper, you may want to look for a lighter-weight bag to prevent overheating. If your child is a cold sleeper, a bag with a lower temperature rating may be more appropriate.
- Nike Hyperfuel Water Bottles
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Water Bottles
- Coleman Grills
- The North Face Sleeping Bags
- Hydro Flask Tumblers
- Hydro Flask Sports Matter Bottles
- Hydro Flask Skyline Collection
- Solo Stove
- Camp Chef Outdoor Cooking
- The North Face Tents
- The North Face Adventure Travel Bags
- Duluth Packs
- Hydro Flask Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Hydro Flask Bottles & Accessories
- Nike Water Bottles
- S'well Bottles & Accessories
- Hydro Flask Wonder Collection
- Lumber Jack Pellets
- Hydro Flask Coffee
- Mr. Heater Buddy Heaters