TaylorMade 2019 TP5x Holiday Novelty Golf Balls
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Usually ships in 2 - 3 weeks.
Standard Ground Service Available
Spice up your round of golf by using TaylorMade TP5x Novelty Golf Balls. The extra-large, 3-layer Tri-Fast Core features a lower compression rating to increase launch angle and reduce drag. A new HFX Speed Layer System utilizes 4 increasingly stiff layers to create higher ball speed through greater rebound. The Soft-Tough Dual-Spin Cover employs a softer cast urethane material to increase groove interaction for more greenside spin.
2019 Comparison | TaylorMade TP5 vs. TaylorMade TP5x
TaylorMade TP5x – 5 Layers, Unmatched Tour Design:
- FLIGHT: Tri-Fast Core – extra-large, low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag
- VELOCITY: New Speed Layer with HFX – 4 increasingly stiff layers for higher ball speed through greater rebound
- CONTROL: Dual-Spin Cover – softer cast urethane cover increases groove interaction for more greenside spin
- What is HFX? HFX is a new, higher modulus material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed
- How does it work? HFX acts like a stiff spring that builds up energy when compressed and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed. HFX adds additional load onto the driver face, producing more rebound and speed
- Soft-Tough Cover utilizes improved Urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability
- 322 seamless dimple pattern creates uniform coverage for stable, accurate ball flight
- 5-piece construction specifically engineered to perform with every club in the bag
- 12 Pack
- Style: M7154901HOL
Exclusive Interview with Eric Loper, Director of Product Development – Golf Balls at TaylorMade:
- Brand : TaylorMade
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : M7154901HOL
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19TYMM2019TP5XHLDGBL