2UNDR Men's Swing Shift 6'' Boxer Briefs
Experience all-day comfort every time you gear up for your day in the 2UNDR™ Men’s Swing Shift 6’’ Boxer Briefs. These boxers are crafted with 2UNDR™’s signature Lenzing Modal Fabric so you have a soft feeling even after multiple washes. A six inch inseam reduces chafing, while 4-way stretch construction won’t hinder your movements no matter what. To get the support you need to keep up with your busy day, look to 2UNDR™.
- Mid-rise, regular fit boxer briefs
- Crafted with beechwood fibers in Lenzing Modal fabric
- 6’’ inseam and quick access front fly add convenience
- Patented Joey Pouch™ adds support and comfort
- Chafe-free flatlock seam construction reduces irritation
- Made with shrink-resistant material that remains soft after washing
- Features a premium 3.5cm roll-resistant waist band
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2U01BB
- Brand : 2UNDR
- Web ID: 16BA7MSWNGSHFT6BBAPU
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Bike Helmet
Shift your gift-wrapping game into a whole different gear with this easy-to-use guide for wrapping a bike helmet.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
How to Adjust Whip in Your Mens Lacrosse Stick
Whip your game into gear by learning how to add or decrease whip in your stick.
Baseball Batting Tips: The Importance of a Level Bat Path
A level swing is an efficient swing. Learn how to take the kinks out of your arcing swing.