5.11 Tactical Men's Cable Hiker CarbonTac Composite Toe Tactical Boots
Whether you're training at the range or prepping for duty, lace up in the 5.11 Tactical® Men's Cable Hiker composite toe tactical boots. These boots combine hiking-inspired design built for flexibility and support with work-ready elements like non-metallic Carbon Tac safety toes and a blood-borne pathogen membrane for protection from the unexpected.
- Blood-borne pathogen resistant membrane
- Lightweight Carbon Tac composite toe meets ASTM 2413-11 and CSA standards
- CSA Z195-14 for grade 1 toe protection and electric shock resistance
- Meets ASTM 2413-11,I/75,C/75,EH for impact and compression protection
- Metal-free construction
- Nylon and rough-out cow suede upper
- SlipStream™ Agion® low-friction, antimicrobial lining reduces friction and controls odors
- OrthoLite® X-40 high-rebound footbed for lasting comfort and shock absorption
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Scratch rubber toe
- Slip- and oil-resistant Speed URBAN outsole lends grip on manmade surfaces
- Fit: ProFit. 5.11 Tactical® ProFit footwear feature a high-volume, roomy fit construction that features a heel drop greater than 15mm.
- Warranty: 5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
- Brand : 5.11 Tactical
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 12379
- Web ID: 195TAMCBLHKRCRBNTFBO