6th Sense Fishing Quake Slow Sink Lipless Crankbait
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Utilizing a dual flat back design; this lure was designed to grab more water and increase vibrations
- The slow sink will allow you to fish submerged grass more efficiently, causing more strikes
- Fitted with super sharp black nickel hooks, hi-def scales and gill plates and top of the line paint scheme
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : 6th Sense
- Web ID: 236THUQK70SLWSNK4LUR
The Best Hooks for Bass Fishing
Sink your teeth into these Pro Tips and learn which bass fishing hook can help you land your next trophy catch.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Basketball Hoop Buying Guide
Show off your court skills at home by finding the hoop that fits your needs.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
Fishing Trip Checklist
From rods and reels to lures and hooks, our Pro Tips Fishing Checklist will help you plan for your next fishing trip.
How to Grip and Snap a Changeup in Softball
Slow things down on the mound with these softball tips on the fundamentals of a changeup.
The Difference Between Fastpitch and Slow Pitch Softball Gloves
Faster pitching and a slightly smaller ball impacts the game in a plethora of ways, including what sort of glove or mitt you might need.