adidas Boys' Club 3-Stripe Tennis Shorts
Country club style with a contemporary twist. Showing off horizontal 3-Stripes on one leg, these juniors' adidas Club tennis shorts are built for comfort. Soft, ventilated fabric keeps you dry when you're moving around the court. A mesh gusset adds ventilation as well as giving you the mobility to reach every return. This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials.
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit with an elastic waist and a drawcord
- Designed with a classic country club style and a contemporary twist
- Showing off horizontal 3-Stripes on one leg for a sporty look
- Soft, ventilated fabric keeps you dry all day
- Front pockets
- Made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GK8185
- Brand : adidas
- Web ID: 20ADIBBCLB3STRSHRBTT
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
Jon Rahm on His Club Selection for Fades and Draws
The professional golfer discusses how he uses different clubs to hit these specific shots.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.