adidas Men's Adicross Golf Shorts
Fit & Design:
- Regular Fit
- Modern golf shorts with a stretchy feel, made in part with recycled materials
- Slightly crinkly fabric for a textured look
- Added stretch for a comfortable feel while you bend your knees to swing or walk those long stretches on the course
- Offset belted waist with buckle clip
- Front pockets and two back pockets
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : HS3201
- Fabric : 89% recycled nylon, 11% elastane
- Brand : adidas
- Web ID: 22ADIMDCRSSSHRTSPAPB
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.