Shoot out of the gate on a pursuit to set a personal best in the adidas® Sprintstar track and field cleat.
- Reinforced mesh upper for maximum heat exchange
- SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- Pebax plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters
- Ideal for 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m events
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Brand : adidas
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17ADIMSPRNTSTRBLKTRC
adidas Men's Sprintstar Track and Field Shoes is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sean95 from Best sprint shoe A great shoe for sprinting. It is a little tight, but feels so good that I don't wear socks so it works out to fit perfectly without socks. Extra padding in the shoe, replaceable spikes, sleek and eye-catching design, this is a must have shoe for a sprinter.
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by KjMyrick from Love them They feel great on your feet the look great they move well they are very breathable
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sebeavila from Good quality Adidas Quality is exceptional when it comes to Track and Field options.
Date published: 2019-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by ResnDre from Gets you to the finish line first. As a high school and college athlete, I’ve tried several pairs of spikes. Yet these, are incomparable. They should be worth so much more.
Date published: 2019-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by TrackDad from Solid Spike I purchased this for my daughter who has been running for 4 years and hates wearing spikes spikes. She loves these. Lightweight and durable.
Date published: 2019-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by In2ba8 from Nice simple Bought a few weeks ago for my son. They are a good stable shoe. Nothing fancy and good price for the product
Date published: 2019-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Psuh1 from A great deal The shoe itself is not the greatest spikes. However, their price well beyond justifies their performance.
Date published: 2019-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by GGB1975 from My son loves them! My son believes these are the best pair of spikes that he has owned.
Date published: 2017-10-21
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS