adidas Women's Protect at Day X-City Running HEAT.RDY Shorts
- Image set Inseam: 3"
- Adjustable drawcord
- Multiple pockets
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 3"
- Elastic waist with an adjustable drawcord
- Overlapping side hems
- Multiple pockets, including one zip pocket, stash essentials
- Webbing loops on the waist
- Lightweight, breathable build maintains a breezy feel while you move
- HEAT.RDY technology keeps you going in hot conditions
- Made with 100% recycled materials to help end plastic waste
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : S2308WR1605B3
- Fabric : 100% recycled polyester dobby
- Brand : adidas
- Web ID: 23ADIWDYXCTYRNNNGAPB
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Running at Night: Staying Visible
It’s important that you’re detectable to cars and other runners when going on a nighttime run. Before your next jog at sundown, learn more about running reflective options.
What to Pack for a Day at the Beach
Whether you are trying to soak up some sun or catch some waves, make sure you're ready for the beach this season with the help of these Pro Tips.
How to Properly Handle and Release Toothy Fish
Consider these steps to protect your fingers while ensuring your catch lives to fight another day.
How to Choose a Running Hat
Discover the key features to look for when purchasing a running hat so you can be seen and protected in a variety of running conditions.