Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
The Advanced Elements® AdvancedFrame™ Inflatable Kayak combines the performance of a hard-shell kayak and convenience of an inflatable kayak. Made with an aluminum rib frame, this 10’5” Advanced Elements® kayak cuts through water easily. A folding frame and Spring™ valves make it quick to set up. Comfortably paddle for hours with a high support, adjustable padded seat. Ample storage capacity makes it great for long trips.
- Inflatable kayak with folding frame
- Made for 1 person
- Perfect for a weekend adventure
- Designed for use on class II rivers and open waters
- Handles like a hard-shell kayak
- Aluminum rib frame defines the bow and stern
- Hard edge bow and stern cuts through the water
- 7 chambers offers buoyancy
- Skeg tracking fin keeps kayak on a straight course
- Spring™ valve makes inflation and deflation easy
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt (not included)
- Adjust back support for optimal comfort
- Seat folds for added convenience
- D-ring tie downs for storing belongings
- Storage compartment keeps gear secure
- Bungee lacing on deck provides extra storage
- Molded rubber handles for convenient transport
- Welded seams prevent leaks
- Reinforced bow and stern seam provides strength
- 3 layers of materials offers excellent puncture resistance
- Carry in a convenient duffel bag
- Comes with a repair kit
- Includes owner’s manual
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 707-745-9800.
- Length: 10’5”
- Width: 32”
- Folded dimensions: 30" X 17" X 10"
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Maximum capacity: 300 lbs.
- Materials: Aluminum, ripstop, double coated fabrice
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 1 year limited
- Advanced Element
- Brand : Advanced Elements
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : AE1012-R
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16AELUDVNCDFRMKYKPSK