Airhead 120 Volt Hi Pressure Air Pump
Make sure your favorite rafts, towables, pool toys and more are properly inflated with the Airhead® 120V Hi Pressure Air Pump! This 120 volt pump inflates quickly and effectively, with a pressure release valve to make sure you don't over-inflate. The screw-on Boston valve adapter is super easy to use, and the accordion-style hose locks onto the pump to keep it from disconnecting. The convenient carry handle offers easy portability.
- 120V air pump inflates quickly & effectively
- Peak pressure: 2.5 psi
- Pressure release valve limits pressure to 1.4 psi to prevent over-inflation
- Accordion-style hose locks onto the pump to eliminate disconnections
- 4 universal valve fittings fit all popular valves and lock onto the hose
- Screw-on Boston valve adapter
- Carry handle for convenience
- Power cord: 10’
- 6.1 amps/730W
- Volume: 460L/minute
- Model #: AHP-120HP
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Airhead
- Web ID: 16AHDUHPRSSSRRPMPWSR
- SKU: 13254178
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Soccer Tips: Receiving the Ball Under Pressure
Improve your soccer skills in tight defensive situations with these tips on how to handle the first touch under pressure.
What is VAR in Soccer?
Learn how soccer is going hi-tech to make the right calls with the use of a Video Assistant Referee.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
Pickleball 101: Dinking Form and Technique
By working on your grip pressure, form and swing, you can help improve your dinking ability.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Jump Serve
Master these three components of this serve for some additional power to attack your opponent.