Akadema 11.5” PEL Series First Base Mitt
- PEL Series is both light and durable. Hand-crafted and constructed with a higher tensile strength to meet and exceed the demands of a top tier competitive youth player’s schedule
- This glove features a high level leather for durability and playability
- Medium to deep pocket for better ball retention and easier picks at 1st base
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Akadema
- Web ID: 23AKDYKDMPL1151BBBGL
- SKU: 24790661
How to Choose a First Baseman's Mitt
First basemen see a lot of action in the diamond, so they need a glove that will help them make plays and defeat the competition. Find out what to look for when picking the best first baseman’s mitt for you.
Baseball Infielder Tips: What to do with a Runner on First Base
Prevent the steal, get the out and own first base.
Baseball Hitting Tips: How to Properly Run to First Base
Having the right form when running from the batter’s box to 1st first base could make the difference between an out or safe calla runner on the base paths.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
11 Most Comfortable Women's Sandals
Looking for a pair of comfortable summer sandals? Well, look no further. Check out this list of our top styles.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.