All-Star Adult S7 Axis Catcher's Set
- MVP2500 Series Catcher’s Helmet
- CPCC40PRO Chest Protector
- LG40WPRO Leg Guards
MVP HELMET FEATURES:
- I-Bar Vision™ Steel Cage: Provides better sight lines and increased bar strength
- ABS Plastic Shell: Offers high impact resistance with additional forehead thickness
- Backplate includes secure mounting straps
- Removable Padded Liner: Washable and replaceable liner delivers breathable protection
- Helmet is SEI® certified to the NOCSAE® standard
- Helmet Sizing Information: Fits hat sizes 7 - 7-1/2
- How To Measure: It is recommended to use the players hat size, found by measuring the circumference of the players head, and then referencing the model / size.
CHEST PROTECTOR FEATURES:
- Certified by SEI® to meet NOCSAE® standard for protection against commotio cordis
- Patent Pending Chest Panel: Boasts improved protection
- Wedged Abs: Improves blocking and overall ball control
- Moldable PE plates in the shoulders and throat
- Diamond Vented Back Side: Reduces weight while also enhancing breathability
- DeltaFlex Harness: Offers a thinner, more form-fitting harness for enhanced fit and comfort
- Diamond Vent Ports: Further reduces weight and maximizes and breathability
- Stainless steel matte black hardware
- Chest Protector Sizing Information: Length: 16.5'' (from clavicle to naval)
- How To Measure: Locate the top of the hip bone, bring over to mid-line; measure from that mid-line point to the indent at the top of the sternum. The chest protector should fit high, with the throat guard over the base of the neck. If the player measures in between chest protector lengths it is recommended to select the longer length. The players correct measurement is more important than their age.
LEG GUARD FEATURES:
- LINQ™ Hinge System: Delivers maximum mobility and prevents the need to adjust when re-positioning
- Re-Positionable Knee Pads: Allow for comfort where most needed
- Wide, Smooth Knee Piece: Provides better pivoting and sliding
- Single Top Strap: Remains in place and will not drop behind the back of the knee
- Delta Flex Harness: Pre-crosses straps and hugs calf muscle for a secure fit
- Diamond Vent Ports: Helps reduce weight while also enhancing breathability
- Stainless Steel matte black hardware
- Leg Guard Sizing Information: Length: 16.5''
- How To Measure:While seated, measure from center of the players knee cap to the knot in the laces on the players cleats. If the player measures in between leg guard sizes it is recommended to select the longer length. The players correct measurement is more important than their age.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : CKCCPRO1X21
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : All-Star
- Web ID: 21ASTMSS7XSCTCHRSCTC
|Patent Pending Chest Panel: Boasts||Improved protection|
|Wedged Abs||Improves blocking and overall ball control|
|Diamond Vented Back Side||Reduces weight while also enhancing breathability|
|DeltaFlex Harness||Offers a thinner, more form-fitting harness for enhanced fit and comfort|
|LINQ™ Hinge System||Delivers maximum mobility and prevents the need to adjust when re-positioning|
|Re-Positionable Knee Pads||Allow for comfort where most needed|
|Delta Flex Harness||Pre-crosses straps and hugs calf muscle for a secure fit|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.
Marlon Byrd on the Importance of Communication Amongst Outfielders
Let your voice be heard this baseball season. Use these tips from the former all-star on communicating in the outfield.
Golf Tips: The Key To A Proper Set Up
It all starts with your setup. Learn how to position your body before swinging your club.
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
10K Training Plans For All Runners
We have three 8-week plans to help you train for your upcoming 10K, whatever your level of fitness or running experience.
Kris Bryants Batting Practice Tips
Find out how all-star third baseman Kris Bryant approaches his batting practice routine and how having a well-thought-out plan can help make your next training session more productive.