All-Star Intermediate NOCSAE Commotio Cordis 15.5'' S7 AXIS Chest Protector
Providing the perfect balance of coverage and mobility necessary for backstops at the top of the game, the All-Star® S7 AXIS™ Chest Protector is a marvel compared to its CP30PRO predecessor. This Intermediate, 15.5’’ model is outfitted with improved break points throughout its PE protective plates, enhancing blocking efficiency and maximizing control.
Durable Defense, Unmatched Mobility:
- Internal and moldable PE plates absorb and minimize impact for superior protection
- Strategically wedged abs help dissipate energy away from your body while providing solid blocking performance
- Diamond vents lined along the back reduce weight and accelerate airflow for long-lasting comfort
- DeltaFlex™ harness has been slimmed down to deliver a more form-fitting design
- Break points present a flatter surface to maximize control of blocks
- Certified by SEI® to meet NOCSAE® standard for protection against commotio cordis
- Length: 15.5’’ (Recommended for ages 12-16)
- Cleaning Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent / Air dry
- Style : CPCC1216S7X
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : All-Star
- Web ID: 18ASTYSYSTM7XS121CTC
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Best Winter Coats for Cold Weather
Need a coat to conquer the cold? Check out the warmest styles at DICK’S Sporting Goods and stay toasty all winter long.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.
Marlon Byrd on the Importance of Communication Amongst Outfielders
Let your voice be heard this baseball season. Use these tips from the former all-star on communicating in the outfield.
The Fundamentals of the Basketball Chest Pass
One of the most commonly used passes, the chest pass is an accurate way for teams to move the ball around the court.