Allbirds Men's Trail Runner SWT Mizzle Running Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Fit true to size for most customers. If you have wide feet or prefer a roomier fit, go up a half size. For extra wide feet, go up a whole size.
- FSC-certified TENCEL™ Lyocell (eucalyptus tree fiber) and ZQ Merino Wool blend upper
- Durable, fluorine-free bio-based water-repellent finish helps keep shoes from getting soggy
- ZQ Merino wool and recycled polyester ripstop
- Bio-based TPU seam tape and heel counter
- Bio-based nylon eyelets
- Shoe laces made from recycled plastic bottles
- ZQ merino wool heel lining
- Castor bean oil-based insole foam
- SweetFoam® midsole made with sugarcane-based green EVA for added comfort
Durability & Traction:
- Tear-resistant ripstop mudguard protects feet
- FSC-certified natural rubber outsole
- Multi-directional 4mm lugs for maximum stability on tough trails
- Best for: Wet-weather trail running, hiking, walking
- Carbon footprint starts at 12.91 CO2e
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Allbirds
- Web ID: 22CWIMTRLRNNRSWTMMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.