American Spirit Zing Lighthouse Weighted Bobbers
American Spirit’s® Zing Lighthouse Weighted Bobbers are one of a kind. The hardwood floats are known for their quality construction and durability. The bright chartreuse top section allows the bobber to be seen both day and night. Remove the bright orange plastic insert and replace it with a 3” glow stick for a successful night fishing trip.
- Hardwood float
- Buoyant and virtually unbreakable
- Weight inside the bobber
- Upper half is made from a durable clear plastic tube with a bright orange plastic insert
- Bright Chartreuse top section can be seen both day and night
- Each individual bobber is dipped in swirl paint, so each one has a unique bottom pattern
- Complete with a line threader, two beads, bobber stop, and a 3" light stick
- Insert the 3" glow stick for night fishing
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Style : SLHW
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Zing
- Web ID: 16ZNGUMZNGLHBBBR8LUR
What is a Weighted Basketball?
Find out more about this piece of quality training equipment and ways to use it with these basketball Pro Tips.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Weighted Softball Drill
Find out how to efficiently and effectively use weighted softballs for pitching with these softball Pro Tips.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
The Benefits of Weighted Vests and Body Weights
Looking to add new layers to your fitness training? Weighted vests and body weights can add resistance and cardio conditioning to workouts.
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
How To Buy A Squash Racquet
Learn about weight, grip and stiffness considerations to find the squash racket that’s right for your playing style.
How to Buy Wood Baseball Bats
Wood baseball bats provide powerful impact with a lightweight feel. Learn how to choose a wooden bat based on material, weight, length and league requirements.